• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT: Australian (Pokemon) Crew Tournament

Should Garchomp be legal?

• Total voters

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'll be in Singapore/Malaysia from July 2nd - July 14th. I wonder if Shoddy will work over there? It didn't when I was in Japan.

If it doesn't work then matches might have to be delayed :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Vlade is a noob anyway woudn't want him in my crew.

Also i am captain of my crew i shot gun it.

Muzga

Smash Ace
since alzi is "not coming back" might be an idea to take him off the list until he returns

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah its fine, he's just jelaous cause everyone loves act, but no one loves perth, and the only way he can get attention is to steal act's name.

Pete278

Smash Lord
I think we can all agree that Tasmania and Northern Territory are the worst, and let's just accept that instead of arguing amongst ourselves.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm more inclined to be okay with chomp banned under these pretences.

Even though chomp is still hella legit noobs.
(Infernape is broken now guys)

They want to ban mence too? jesus ****.
Means my current team (which I recently made because my old team that won the aussie thing was massive fail in the current metagame).

Now I have to deal with 500 heatrans again, sighhhhhhhhhh

Gords

Smash Champion
is it possible for me to get involved in this, i am starting to get really interested to get into competitive play.
i will have to download shotty and sign up with smogon but i was thinking of doing that anyway since they're like the smashboards for pokemon.
my teams will probably be pretty cr@p to start with though.

EDIT: my vote in the poll was done now, although it is my correct opinion i only really voted cause for some reason it would not allow my to view the results without voting.
its up to you if you count it as a legitimate vote, but it is still my actual opinion though

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
weavile isn't a be all end all pokemon.

Latias was a workable staple in any team in the metagame, weavile on the other hand is a psychic/dragon counter (which FAILED against latias lolol) which is walled and killed by most steel types in ou.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
is it possible for me to get involved in this, i am starting to get really interested to get into competitive play.
i will have to download shotty and sign up with smogon but i was thinking of doing that anyway since they're like the smashboards for pokemon.
my teams will probably be pretty cr@p to start with though.

EDIT: my vote in the poll was done now, although it is my correct opinion i only really voted cause for some reason it would not allow my to view the results without voting.
its up to you if you count it as a legitimate vote, but it is still my actual opinion though
Anyone can join dude, setting up Shoddy and making an account is piss easy too.

If we get one more person I'll start this up, we'll be doing 6 crews of 3 so if you want start sorting out your teams.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Guys, did you know that every pokemon is OHKO'd by a Lickilicky after SD except ghosts? That means every pokemon is unviable except Lickilicky! :D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
OHKO'd by a Lickilicky after SD except ghosts?
by a Lickilicky after SD except ghosts?
Lickilicky after SD except ghosts?
after SD except ghosts?
except ghosts
Then there's that whole lack of speed and that explosion only works once :p

pokemon viability comes from ability to switch in.
Latias made pokemon such as Alakazam a lot less viable due to the sheer fact she is so ****ing awesome everyone had her, and she just so happens to have stupidly high special defence and resists psychic.

Anyway I know you be kidding. but

Top Bottom