• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forged

Smash Apprentice
In a matter of days, troops marched into the capital, shooting down everything, even women and children, until blood was the color of the streets, and even the walls. A huge bomb began to float above the desert. The bomb, it dropped and wiped out all of the life, all of the buildings and all of the citizens.
.................:grrr::grrr:.......

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
QUOTE: Crappycola: Fishy Fishy. Whats that its fish man. Part of the fish human types. Crappycola is usually found swiming in the waters of the grand isle. HIs fightin style is just plain random, he could fight with a sword or heck a wet fish. There is no way you can figure this guy out. Sugar rush dosen't come close /QUOTE

I lauged at this real hard. Next Imah try killing with a book lol *pulls out dictionary* =P

8Bitman

Smash Master
this tourney iz bringing out the worst in every one... guys stay cool stay kewl:p

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
This sounds interesting. Can i become one of the wanted kirbywizard, if it's not to late...

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
Kwiz, you gave Marthshadow the honor I deserve...

A fishy Situation
Marthshadow was orderd to get rid of crappycola who was swiming in restricted and preserved waters. Marthshadow used electricity in hopes of forcing crappycola out. What happened instead was that crappycola was not even in the water and launched a hydro pump attack from behind. Marthshadow got a rather shocking feeling when he hit the water. Fission Mailed.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I... find it funny that Ary is still in the floating sky chambers. Grey has been added, because he joined, but Ary stays even though he left. Hmmm.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
wait what? oh we don't use that one anymore cause I couldn't figure out how to delete people. So I made a xat? xP >_>

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
wait what? oh we don't use that one anymore cause I couldn't figure out how to delete people. So I made a xat? xP >_>
Xats are too good. I was tired of cleaning out my PM box and sending so many of them that I just made Luna Fall one.

dabuz hylian sliq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom