• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I lost 1-2

I'm going to go ahead and give my last life to Chaco and go back to not playing on wifi again.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I lost 1-2

I'm going to go ahead and give my last life to Chaco and go back to not playing on wifi again.
Sorry but you can not do that. That is against the rules. You can not give up your last life to someone else. If it wasn't your last life it would have been a different story.

edit: who did you lose to by the way

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
LotM.

Lets just say he beat me twice then.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I have word that Karina still won't be able to use her Wii for a few days. So I'll continue to give orders.

So I'm kicking out Alphi and Victra, since they probably won't even participate. Any arguments?

Ary, this is an invitation for you to join us.
TP, this is an invitation for you to join us.
PF, this is an invitation for you to join us.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
power hungry

thats probably why shinji is opening his mouth

u got this chaco hehe

anyway

i won't lose

TP

Smash Master
I have word that Karina still won't be able to use her Wii for a few days. So I'll continue to give orders.

So I'm kicking out Alphi and Victra, since they probably won't even participate. Any arguments?

I'll join, but I want my forest to stay strong. That means I'll deal with any Luna Fall issues.

:034:

Chaco

Never Logs In
He falls in love with power. It's his first love. Which he says to all the girls. Except Hiyori.

EDIT: Good TP, as planned.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
the Battle of Tanka Bay
For again some unknown reason, Glyph was sent to attack zen-san's kingdom located in the sky. Glyph took a small group of men and went off into the sky on the Sun's Kingdom's Great Sky Boats. Once the Sky Boats got close to the sky kingdom's shores, all of Glyph's ships were torn to pieces by one man. And that man is LOTM. LOTM rushed in and slashed all the ships with his razor sharp chicken talons. As Glyph saw his ships fall from the sky, he threw an object at LOTM. IN anger LOTM attacked Glyph. Glyph gave a strong punch to LOTM's face. LOTM began to fall but so did Glyph. As they fell, they launched attack after attack at each other. As they fell they realized they were both falling into Tanka Bay. The coldest bay in The Luna Fall kingdom. The way they even ended up here was mostly because they fell into a large air current in the middle of the fall. As Glyph spread his wings to fly away, Glyph tried to deliver a final blow only to sink into the bay. He became frozen once again and would not be found for many more years.
LOL

Kirbs you're awesome xD
The theme is cool too

@Kyle, oh.......

I thought he said he stayed with the forest, but I guess not =/

TP

Smash Master
Yep its just a frozen tundra now.
Well ****, I guess I'll have to make a new life with Chaco's group. My old life is in the past.

Or better yet, I'll be like Shadow from FF3.

Or even better, Cyan from FF3. Now THAT is a guy who loses his home and stays badass.

:034:

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529

Oh lordy. I'll have to think about this one.

i can't believe you dropped 2 of your team members just like that.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Aw, I liked the tree top nation.

I always liked trees.....

I WUN 2 UN-FROZEN IT!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wel, Ary. I see it like this. With you and Karina on the same team...it's pretty much won. Instead of you two having to fight each other.

Alphi and Victra haven't even looked in here. So, I dropped them. TP joined up, and if PF does. That'll put you where you can attack freely, and not be picked off if anyone gets a game off of you.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Wel, Ary. I see it like this. With you and Karina on the same team...it's pretty much won. Instead of you two having to fight each other.

Alphi and Victra haven't even looked in here. So, I dropped them. TP joined up, and if PF does. That'll put you where you can attack freely, and not be picked off if anyone gets a game off of you.
Ok then, I will make those two wanted then. I will add TP once you get PF or aryman in your team.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Make them wanted for a bit, but there is a high chance they won't even participate.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nope. He just doesn't want to update yet. Lol. He wants to make the update worth while most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom