• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Smash Ace
yes a gorrila group not a nation. YOur Dry Dry Desert is no longer yours, you have lost all ranks. All you are is wanted people that can be killed by anyone. Your home is gone, it can be taken any minute. Your people could be turned into slaves.
I don't feel like that hurts me too much <_<. Couldn't we be killed by about anyone before?
What's the purpose of our land?
If our people are slaves, do the other teams get more lives? If so we're taking them hostage now.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I don't feel like that hurts me too much <_<. Couldn't we be killed by about anyone before?
What's the purpose of our land?
If our people are slaves, do the other teams get more lives? If so we're taking them hostage now.
A gorrila group such as yourselfs are just small fry. Nations will eat you for desert, now with out Grey you are mere snacks. Your nation it would make a find desert.

Blazer

Smash Ace
A gorrila group such as yourselfs are just small fry. Nations will eat you for desert, now with out Grey you are mere snacks. Your nation it would make a find desert.
How so? A nation outnumbers us, but the current state of most nations isn't too much better than us, and I can honestly say that we can play on level with most players in the tourney. I don't see us being completely annhilated anytime soon.

In short, land=hypothetical.
Us=Average or good enough to stand a shot.
Nations just=more players in one group with powers divided up.
Gorrilla Groups=Fewer players but with more power given to each player.

I don't see us as worse off, I see the nations as the ones at the disadvantage.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Can I unchallenge someone, then challenge someone else? CrappyCola has yet to respond to my challenge, and I'm eager to rid Gamingblack of at least a life. His treachery along with my thirst for revenge is driving me insane.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Can I unchallenge someone, then challenge someone else? CrappyCola has yet to respond to my challenge, and I'm eager to rid Gamingblack of at least a life. His treachery along with my thirst for revenge is driving me insane.
I understand but do that and I will avenge myself >.>

Blazer

Smash Ace
I understand but do that and I will avenge myself >.>
QQ

I think I'll be fine. If you recall last time I had a personal issue suddenly plague me. That won't be the case this time. Of course it's still up to whether or not I am allowed to end my challenge to CrappyCola.

Chaco

Never Logs In
*eats popcorn*

Interesting things have occured. Kwiz, did you change me to Attack and Alphi to defense yet?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, that's a pain in the ***. People are allowed to drop out of groups, form new groups, join other groups, but you can't switch the smallest thing....BLASPHEMY!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pssst Chaco.

Remember how we can edit other people's posts?

8Bitman

Smash Master
so glyph are you going to be my partner in fearthemateria's tourney!!!:) please!:)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lol, that was Chaco.

But yeah, I'll team with you.

So Chaco. If you were to magically change to attacker, that sure would be weird huh.

8Bitman

Smash Master
lmao glyph:) you should edit PF's post that reveals everything and make it say glyph's cool:) just a thought:) i dunno im getting bored bunnyma... maybe. i. should. become. wanted. and. attack. luna. fall. and join.. ary.. or.. glyph... .. yawn im bored.... lolz :laugh:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
The last one was the worst <_<. I thought I had you. Luigi is just a very, different character. I wasn't expecting it at all. Also have no idea how to get out of his combos <_<.
Yeah, I have other characters, when we played in the Go for Broke, I used my best, and since we never played friendlies, you never seen my other characters, we really should play friendlies in the future >.>

Rocklee: thanks

Blazer

Smash Ace
Yeah, I have other characters, when we played in the Go for Broke, I used my best, and since we never played friendlies, you never seen my other characters, we really should play friendlies in the future >.>

Rocklee: thanks
We should <_<.
Also your "Best" may not be. <_<. I beat the G&W etc, I couldn't touch that Luigi. Well, I could, but winning against him was O_O difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom