• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I don't have to believe that.

What's even funnier is that I never trusted you from the beginning. I figured you wouldn't trust me either.

The way you threw me into random battles was quite mind bending. It was like you were forcing me into fights, to make me lose lives.

Even if I were mislead, it still caused a chain of events. It's not like you can do anything to stop me either.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Haven't had enough of yourself? How many times have you died?
HAHAHAHA only once and your not that great either dude this is just a tourny and its for :colorful:FREE:colorful: I am actually glad most of these people can beat me makes it more fun and I act full of myself to bring out the best in others that way they feel they can shut me up if they **** me bad truth is they can't ROFL

Roxas M

Smash Master
HAHAHAHA only once and your not that great either dude this is just a tourny and its for :colorful:FREE:colorful: I am actually glad most of these people can beat me makes it more fun and I act full of myself to bring out the best in others that way they feel they can shut me up if they **** me bad truth is they can't ROFL
so, are you still attacking me or are you going to attack nameless?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Ok update on third post, that update has the battles pentasalia did. The grand isle has now slaughtered zen1's embassy.

Ok so Pink Fresh, Nameless, and Aryman are wanted now am I right? Before I start editing. Also people can not switch positions from defender to attacker or from attacker to defender.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
somebody is about ot lose a life.

Weeeeeelllll.... since I'm a wanted person now, I shall throw out what I know.

Shadowfire, Gamingblack, and bunnyma made an alliance. they are planning to take out Zen's group. shadowfire in particular is trying to get Ary to become wanted and join his group. Shadowfire Is also afraid of bunnyma. He says he is going to try to get Kawaii, Ary, Alphi, and UGG to take out Bunnyma eventually. I was supposed to take out flower isle, then take out samusbrawler. Zen's group is being targeted this way.

Zen <- Leader
Ary <- Defender
Sbrawler <- Defender
TSM <- attacker
LOTM <- attacker

They're planning to get rid of one attacker and one defender. That way Ary can never attack and they will only have one attacker. They're trying to force Ary to become ridiculously bored, and want to become wanted.
Then Zen's nation will look like

Zen <- Leader
either LOTM or TSM<- attacker

I know more about other nations too, but I'm not saying.

How's that for a twist? :p
Yeah, what's all this?

>.> <.<

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
LOOOL ok he marths shadow loses one life
score 3/0
he got three stocked last round.... if only there was no lag tho it keeps screwin me up real bad......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom