• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
He said to me that his parents said he couldn't play for the rest of the day. Later on that SAME DAY, he told me had was going to play a match with Chaco. >_>

I didn't realize it until just now.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
He said to me that his parents said he couldn't play for the rest of the day. Later on that SAME DAY, he told me had was going to play a match with Chaco. >_>

I didn't realize it until just now.
well I think its cuz he don't wanna get mind ***** by you...... whos the best player in here so far ary you or glyph Imah challange one of you three

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
well I think its cuz he don't wanna get mind ***** by you...... whos the best player in here so far ary you or glyph Imah challange one of you three
Still, he can't deny a challenge by lying.

Uhhh. It's either Ary, Bunnyma, Kawaii, Alphican, or Me.

Most people seem to think Bunnyma is the best, but you can't attack him, because he's a leader lol. So, I'm pretty sure 2nd best is Ary.

I've... actually never seen Glyph play.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
............ I CHOSE YOU PINKY!!!!! loool after I get demolished I'll go pick off a few others then lose by fighting glyph (word in our offline tourny zone is his rob is **** thats all)

EDIT: nevermind I'll pick off other people first....

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
............ I CHOSE YOU PINKY!!!!! loool after I get demolished I'll go pick off a few others then lose by fighting glyph (word in our offline tourny zone is his rob is **** thats all)

EDIT: nevermind I'll pick off other people first....
Okkkkkk. I'll just sit here.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Lucky. Thats too bad. His Link is good at Claw-Shot planking, so watch out for that, and his Toon Link, he really knows how to control the projectile game, so watch out for that.

Other than that, go get em!

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I... am thinking about doing something...

F*** it. I'm becoming wanted. :mad:

too much inactivity, for me and I want to do what I want.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
yes >_________________>
Interesting, I'll keep this in mind
If you do, I shall take your place as leader of our country. I'm serious too, being a defender sucks.
If you do, you better grow a moustache and follow in my footsteps, but don't worry, I'm not planning on leaving you guys >.>

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
we are....? lol
****** my ike with diddy doesn't prove anything ;_;

horrible match up lol:(
prejohns

now fight me,i challenged you:mad:

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
And I own your Ike with Diddy & MK. Though your G&W beats me most of the time >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom