• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Smash Ace
kirby, I'm leaving my group and I'm joining Zen's group as their new defender >.>

FREEDOM!!!!!!!
HECK YES!

CrappyCola, you're mine. Yes, this is a challenge.

Edit: After this, Gamingblack, I'm taking you out. I've not got anything going on with me this time. It's time I get revenge for my tourney loss, and for you leaving us.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
GGs Penta, I should'a changed to Diddy <.< Epic 3rd match though.

As for Dry Dry desert becoming wanted people, screw that, I nominate MarthShadow as our new leader, seeing he has teh most killz.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
The tree top nation is no longer in existence anymore. :mad:
Everyone is on their own.

Time to come for Pink Fresh.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I've proposed that we go wanted and form a rebel group.
If you all would prefer to stay a nation though, I'm offering to CrappyCola to fill our remaining spot for the rebel group he could join the nation instead I suppose.

Blazer

Smash Ace
i have 2. i just lost to crappycola. if we form a rebel group all of our members can attack. if we stay a nation we'll have to have attackers and defenders.
I like this idea. Being a defender is the most boring thing I've ever done and I'm probably the best we've got playingwise. It'd be a bad move to go back to how we had it.

Rebel Group:
Blazer
MarthShadow
Rocklee10

Agreed?

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
I like this idea. Being a defender is the most boring thing I've ever done and I'm probably the best we've got playingwise. It'd be a bad move to go back to how we had it.

Rebel Group:
Blazer
MarthShadow
Rocklee10

Agreed?
Sure thats cool. I really don't care who's the leader. Maybe we can recruit Forged & Cola.
AH ok then, I guess I will give you back a life luz
Cool thanks.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Everyone is a wanted. The kingdom of what you know as the Tree Top Kingdom has been burned down to the ground. Only T.P is there, not sure if he is wanting to make attempt of rebuilding. :mad:

Roxas M

Smash Master

Rebel Group:
Blazer
MarthShadow
Rocklee10

Agreed?
i also agree. we need 2 more members. has anyone told socandrewcer yet?

Blazer

Smash Ace
i also agree. we need 2 more members. has anyone told socandrewcer yet?
NEIN NEIN!

Two more people joining=no longer gorilla group.
That means that someone goes back to being a defender. I have some better plans but we'll need to disscuss them over PM instead of here.

Roxas M

Smash Master
i knew something like this would happen. too much order. the attackers wanted to attack more and the defenders were tired of defending their nation. now there's chaos and people are going wanted to get what they want. and i'm stuck in the middle....

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
The Tree Top Kingdom is not being controled it is in a state of panic, all tree top kingdom leaders are gone. The nation is still there but no one is there to help. Marthshadow if you leave you people something bad might happen to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom