• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
We should <_<.
Also your "Best" may not be. <_<. I beat the G&W etc, I couldn't touch that Luigi. Well, I could, but winning against him was O_O difficult.
I really don't know who my best is, most people say its my G&W and I have won a couple of real life tournaments with G&W but he's alot more better when there's no lag >.>

Still, they were close, using the Tornado of Souls was kinda annoying huh?

Chok: I didn't do anything, I was innocent >.>
Penta attacked me for no reason >.>

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
pentasalia, be more careful :) you got this
sorry,i just wanted to fight gamingblack and get revenge for the other times i lost xD

and good games earlier gamingblack
sorry i blew up my house when i lost :mad:
jk

and why is aryman attacking me twice?>_>
too much hate lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
I now have the knowledge it is impossible to fight Ary close combat, and he can out camp you.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
sorry,i just wanted to fight gamingblack and get revenge for the other times i lost xD

and good games earlier gamingblack
sorry i blew up my house when i lost :mad:
jk

and why is aryman attacking me twice?>_>
too much hate lol
:laugh: Revenge is good for the soul >.>

GGs again Penta
=o

Must be your lucky day :p

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Yohohohohoho, this thread is so much more active now. I think if this tourney goes well then I will make a new one next summer or winter break >_>. But I will add some changes of course. Also on another note The Tree Top Kingdom was taken over by the Luna Fall :D. More on that later folks

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Yoshi players cant play ike

they're not cool enough lol

but idk
i found shiek to be good against snake >_>

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I can only beat Chaco with Marth =\ and haven't faced Yosh with him )=

sad. face.

dabuz

I like fighting snake with marth best. not gonna lie. I can get an early 20+ with a grab+Fsmash and fair/dtilt comboes are too easy on him.
But of course that's never worked for me on ary.

Chaco

Never Logs In
You haven't fought my best chars with Marth, just random ones. I beat your Marth with Donkey Kong. HUZZAH!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Do I main? Yoshi. But of course, i just don't play him as much anymore since a lot of people like to use Oli...and online...blegh.

I like playing Donkey...he's fun. Lol.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Third Post Update

The tree top kingdom is no longer a kingdom but part of the luna fall. All people that resist are killed, but human freedom and civil rights is up :). But it is now an icy tundra then a forest.
What will become of DDD( dry dry desert ) ?

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
If bunnyma lets me I will just kill everyone in it. They have no special use like the tree top kingdom.
Yo tambien. We won't leave anything left. I say if by 7:06AM tomorrow morning he hasn't replied we do it anyway. (that's most definitely 6:66, if you were curious.) I'm sure he won't mind =D

dabuz

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Bah.

Now I remember why I stopped signing up for these, I take em to seriously.

GGs TSM.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Why You Can't Give Dino Men Melons :D
TSM and Glyph for some unknown reason were found fighting in one of the suns kingdom's arenas. I think Glyph mistaked TSM for a girl or something and they were drunk well anyway they were in the middle of a fight when a melon fell out of his pocket. Glyph too the melon and well >_> just look at the whole them
I don't think this paragraph could make less sense.

TP

Smash Master
Everyone is a wanted. The kingdom of what you know as the Tree Top Kingdom has been burned down to the ground. Only T.P is there, not sure if he is wanting to make attempt of rebuilding. :mad:
Third Post Update

The tree top kingdom is no longer a kingdom but part of the luna fall. All people that resist are killed, but human freedom and civil rights is up :). But it is now an icy tundra then a forest.
I swore I would defend this nation. I'll stand here, proud and tall, until the bitter end. If Luna Fall really wants control, they'll have to take me out first. That's the only way this jungle is falling under foreign control.

Come and get me.

:034:

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Why You Can't Give Dino-Men Melons :D
TSM and Glyph, for some unknown reason, were found fighting in one of the Sun Kingdom's arenas. I think Glyph mistook TSM for a girl, or something, and they were drunk. Well, anyway, they were in the middle of a fight, when a melon fell out of his pocket. Glyph took the melon and, well, >_> just look at the whole time.
Melon Time
Edited. I forgive you.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I swore I would defend this nation. I'll stand here, proud and tall, until the bitter end. If Luna Fall really wants control, they'll have to take me out first. That's the only way this jungle is falling under foreign control.

Come and get me.

:034:
I like this

I will assist in any way possible

Gordo Michael

Smash Journeyman
Why You Can't Give Dino Men Melons :D
TSM and Glyph, for some unknown reason, were found fighting in one of the Suns Kingdom's arenas. I think Glyph mistook TSM for a girl or something and they were drunk. Well, anyway, they were in the middle of a fight when a melon fell out of his pocket. Glyph took the melon and, well, >_> just look at the whole theme.
Melon Time
Uh, I think this is what it says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom