• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
What, I am trying to be a heartless dood <.<.
Fine, I won't attack you. I'll attack someone else.
Wimp >_>

Well Penta has only one life left. I could attack you even though I am a defender. But Penta is a wanted so he can get attacked by anyone :laugh:.

Well anyway I will update the 3rd post in a few minutes

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that's the spirit :)

i want to get better in case pf attacks me as well lol

he beats me (beasts me) a lot

Roxas M

Smash Master
get revenge for what, you leaving your people >_>
Also attack my kingdom and I will have it were your Gorilla Group Gets Killed.

3rd Post UPdate!
i didn't want to leave. gamingblack left dry dry desert and went to zen's group. we were forced to leave because we didn't have enough members and we aren't strong enough to stay a nation. making a gorilla group was a last ditch effort to stay together as a team.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
i didn't want to leave. gamingblack left dry dry desert and went to zen's group. we were forced to leave because we didn't have enough members and we aren't strong enough to stay a nation. making a gorilla group was a last ditch effort to stay together as a team.
You should get revenge on Gamingblack then >_>

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
hey kirbywizard, i dunno if you got my pm but i extremely sorry for my random hiatus. i just got a new job and its been like takin up all my time so yeah... all of my off days are at the end of the week and i can play every night.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
~Pink Fresh~, we are gonna battle for three sets one each week just to make each of this whole battling thing much more epic. Although, we start tomorrow. I cannot play right now. Better stay alive. :mad:

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
~Pink Fresh~, we are gonna battle for three sets one each week just to make each of this whole battling thing much more epic. Although, we start tomorrow. I cannot play right now. Better stay alive. :mad:
I had planned for three straight, but sure. I can handle this. I should have nine lives, I'm part cat. err, maybe 6 haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom