• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Prince Ramen: He may have the word prince inside his, but in reality he is just a random ramen shop owner. He travels the world in hopes of finding the perfect ramen recipe. He was once from The Luna Fall but due to his views towards the gods, he was kicked out of his village. He fights using the secret and lost ramen kenpo.
Random ramen shop owner?O.o lol:laugh: i do like ramen!!!:chuckle:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol good choice mgw

hm

how does one win this tournament? will it come down to the remaining team or something? or the last remaining person?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i like how kirbywizard spelled it gorilla groups when it's truly guerilla

it makes me think of gorillas, which are much cooler

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i know that. why do you think i said " but that doesn't mean now"? but soon i will....
Have it your way >.>

lol good choice mgw

hm

how does one win this tournament? will it come down to the remaining team or something? or the last remaining person?
Its the last group standing wins >.>

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol ic

so what about the wanteds? how do they win? via gorilla group or by standing alone as the last survivor?

or by joining the last remaining group?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
lol ic

so what about the wanteds? how do they win? via gorilla group or by standing alone as the last survivor?

or by joining the last remaining group?
I think they won't count since the last nation wins and since wanteds are not part of a nation, they won't count >.>

Roxas M

Smash Master
that sucks. if that's the case, then why are there wanted people in the first place? they're never going to win.
@gamingblack, revenge is boring. friendlies are better. i'm too lazy for revenge. darned laid back personality! i'd probably forget anyways lol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha wow

little asian kid and little aryan kid duking it out

thats too good, those matches would be fun to watch

anyways... man, this tourny is intense

Roxas M

Smash Master
haha wow

little asian kid and little aryan kid duking it out

thats too good, those matches would be fun to watch

anyways... man, this tourny is intense
this tournament is so much better than the last one i was in. the last one was a melee tournament and the winner got one of the first copies of brawl. i was one of the people that everyone thought was going to the finals. instead, i was ***** by a peach. i got 3-stocked. ever since then, i've never played melee again.....

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
this tournament is so much better than the last one i was in. the last one was a melee tournament and the winner got one of the first copies of brawl. i was one of the people that everyone thought was going to the finals. instead, i was ***** by a peach. i got 3-stocked. ever since then, i've never played melee again.....
Thats harsh.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
LOL.

Melee Peach is annoying to fight. I always hated her d-smash. >_>

Roxas M

Smash Master
Thats harsh.
yeah, and the fun doesn't stop there. after the tournament i had to buy my brawl. i was happy though, i finally had brawl but that happiness was short lived.... i was one of the people that couldn't play brawl on my wii. nintendo said that i had to send my wii and my brawl to them so that they could fix it. so, i had nothing for 3 weeks. when it finally came back i got another surprise. my wii WOULDN'T TAKE ANY DISCS! so, i had to send my wii back AGAIN to get it fixed, one MONTH later, i got my wii back all fixed. so, that tournament not only stopped my melee career, i couldn't play brawl for 2 months. i love my life.....

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
yeah, and the fun doesn't stop there. after the tournament i had to buy my brawl. i was happy though, i finally had brawl but that happiness was short lived.... i was one of the people that couldn't play brawl on my wii. nintendo said that i had to send my wii and my brawl to them so that they could fix it. so, i had nothing for 3 weeks. when it finally came back i got another surprise. my wii WOULDN'T TAKE ANY DISCS! so, i had to send my wii back AGAIN to get it fixed, one MONTH later, i got my wii back all fixed. so, that tournament not only stopped my melee career, i couldn't play brawl for 2 months. i love my life.....
That happened to me once. my wii froze while i was playing online on brawl, then it wouldn't read wii disks, but it read GC disks just fine. i had to wait 2 weeks for it to come back. Good thing this happened BEFORE i modded my wii, or else nintendo wouldn't fix it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
aw mann! noooo!

u should find a new copy of melee! i couldnt live without it haha

gotta have both!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL dang ic

well

melee is amazing

last melee tournament i went to i beat a ranked socal player

lost to shroomed and the king

at least i got to play the king!! it was fun... i got 2-stocked though :( i shoulda stepped taht **** up

Blazer

Smash Ace
he was trying to get back on topic haha

the politics of this tourny are pretty interesting
Amazing really. Everything's so interesting and fun. There's big twists and turns everywhere, I'm afraid to breathe because another team could have poisoned the air. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom