• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hehe, since i'm in the captain position i can't do much right now

but when it comes time that i can actually fight people

ohhhh man LOL

it'll be too good

the beast will be unleashed

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Luz, I am just going to make the winners by the amount of battles he or she played. There will be 4 types of winners! A winning Nation, A winning Warrior (the person that won the most battles), a winning coward( person that was active but fought the least)

This tourney was just for fun so I was really not planning a full scale winner..

zen1 also why do your protect the Dry Dry Desert, it was left by it's own leader. Then even destroyed by the Luna Fall. Women and Children everything is gone. Only Thing left is a few useless survivors.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Kirbywizard, I'm going to assume the leadership position for my team instead of Marthshadow.

Also, we're far from what I'd call useless.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Luz, I am just going to make the winners by the amount of battles he or she played. There will be 4 types of winners! A winning Nation, A winning Warrior (the person that won the most battles), a winning coward( person that was active but fought the least)

This tourney was just for fun so I was really not planning a full scale winner..

zen1 also why do your protect the Dry Dry Desert, it was left by it's own leader. Then even destroyed by the Luna Fall. Women and Children everything is gone. Only Thing left is a few useless survivors.
useless survivors!? what do you think i am? as for zen, i guess she's being nice to the dry dry desert refugees.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Hm you say something? I do not speak to low lifes such as yourself :devil:

Blazer: You people are useless, you have nothing to give. Umm so ok I will put you as leader. May I ask why?
Once again, land and people=hypothetical. <_< I believe we had this conversation before. Although think how you will.

We're putting me as leader simply because that's how we saw fit. I'm the better of our players, so why not?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Once again, land and people=hypothetical. <_< I believe we had this conversation before. Although think how you will.

We're putting me as leader simply because that's how we saw fit. I'm the better of our players, so why not?
YOu have no RP in your mind what so ever *cries*. I will have you all hanged and then stuffed :cry:

*runs to lord bunnyma*

Roxas M

Smash Master

and i'm to lazy and nice to be a leader. that's why i let blazer become leader.

Forged

Smash Apprentice
Hm you say something? I do not speak to low lifes such as yourself :devil:
Hmm? Are you trying to goad me into a fight?
...You know very well what would happen if you tried to fight me without consulting Bunnyma.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I think I should unify mine and Zens kingdoms by sleeping with her.

Blazer

Smash Ace
This tourney is just for the hell of it, and a nice change from the regular format. You could at least show some amount of role play. Gives your group something to fight for. A free homeland would that not be nice :p

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED NO HOME LAND! OUR WARRIORS SHALL FIGHT IN THE SHADE AND CONSTANTLY MARCH TO VICTORY!

Happy? <_<

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED NO HOME LAND! OUR WARRIORS SHALL FIGHT IN THE SHADE AND CONSTANTLY MARCH TO VICTORY!

Happy? <_<
That had no substance. Also I am sure if you contact Bunnyma I am sure we can work some sort of agreement out. That or attack you. It depends on his mood.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Dude Chaco if you get to do it, tell me how it is. Zen's a total-sees Zen watching the topic-ly cool girl.

TP

Smash Master
It's been awhile since I've seen you, TP!

*Huggles randomly*
*Hugs back*

*Steals wallet out of back pocket during hug*

Anyway, HoB has challenged me. I'm sure this has nothing to do with our nations. He just likes fighting me. If I use Ganon, I already know I'll lose (2-16 is our record I think), so I won't. Sorry Ganon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom