• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a neverending brawl story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Then the world was a better place, and someone decided to make a SSB5 that was not at all a party game.

Afterwards, a miracle happened reviving Mewtario to his former glory and made him invincible to death. He then left the story.

Then Cresselia decided to come in and try throwing crescents at people. Samus got pissed off and SHOOP DA WHOOP'd Cresselia, making it forever gone. Then Sylux invaded the Smash Bros franchise...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
SSB5 was then lead by cammie and she made every character a nintendog.

Mewtario got bored and returned.

Pokemon Trainer used revive.

Cammie kicks him out.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I then decided that Cammie must die, and entered the story to give her the most drawn-out, painful death possible. Then I left the story forever.

Mewtario returned to see me murdering Cammie, was confused, and left the story forever.

The Pokemon Trainer used Revive on Cresselia. Unfortunately, it was trying to use it on the ground that Cresselia used to be on (since it disintegrated completely), and it brought Spear Pillar alive instead. Spear Pillar began to shoop its whoops all over the place and the Pokemon Trainer got hit. All of his Pokemon escaped and got the hell off of Spear Pillar. His Lugia flew all of them to the Pokemon League and wreaked havoc, destroying...

D

Deleted member

Nothing, surprsingly. Cammie then used the power of the Chaos Emeralds to turn into Super Cammie. She then used her new powers to break the wrists of everyone in the Smash world...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Lugia then turns into XD001 (shadow lugia). It then threatens till kill the poor little nintendog in it's hands, thus scaring cammie...

Frown

poekmon
It did actually look like a banana. But since it was a fruit and since Cammi wan't too bright, she thought it was a lemon.

Diddy Kong, on the other hand, was clever enough to see the banana balloon. He rushed towards it and

D

Deleted member

When Sonic the Baron fired hiz lazar at Mewtario, permanently driving Mewtario out of the story. Sonic the Baron then saluted as if he were Captain Falcon, and left the story.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
...ding...ring...Rickroll lazor and began to aim it at Sonic the Baron...

Edit you made me too slow!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
...But still got hit anyway because eventually the link of the youtube video to the rickroll would load up eventually...

N M E

Smash Apprentice
he suddenly Chuck is the father of all that is man, an individual who needs to be respected, feared, and envied all together. Anyone who questions his manliness will not be punished instantly, as he is a patient entity. Suddenly.....

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
...He get's bored and decides to roundhouse kick him on the fly anyway...

T

The Black Glove

...But the kick knocks him into a Jigglypuff on steriods...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom