• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a neverending brawl story

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
This is a game where someone gives you a sentence and you continue the story.

For example:

One day Kirby was walking down a road
... When he found Mario ....

I start:

One day Fox was in his landmaster.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
and called to the shiekens of hydule and the shiekens sent the divine 343 shiek, nuro, hawkstrider,

falco and wolf both explaind how fox was a great warrior and how fox was deafeated by the hunted bounty hunter from Brinstar.

hawkstrider says " indeed sammus is a worthy foe"

link then enters the coversation

" indeed samus is over 9000 but does she know why kids like Cinnimon toast crunch!?"

Yaya

Smash Champion
"**** Lucario, Stealing my spot, I should just go do the Soul Stealer on that S.O.B."

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Which attracted Yoshi who ripped out Fox's heart with his tougue and ate it, once again ending fox's life

D

Deleted member

But Yoshi didn't realize that the mango was a time bomb.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
...making out with Jigglypuff. However, Lucario was ticked, because Kirby just stole his girl. He then...

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Went to meet Wario but Lucario suddendly died from FOXDIE. Mr. Game and Watch saw him dead so he put on a scuba helmet and searched for treasure underwater. He found an octopus. It was scary lookin' and stuff. He dodged the tentacles and swiped some loot. Wario came in and said that those'a gold bars were'a his and his alone. Then Rouge the Bat swooped in and said all the world's gems belong to her. Then she drowned, but Wario didn't somehow.

Mr. Game & Watch ....breached out of the water like a whale or something and took off on Wario's chopper. Wario then drank al the ocean water and ate the octopus, like he totally would. After that Link saw Wario's chopper in the sky and he

Yaya

Smash Champion
"Lucario! I can't let you to live!" Falcon charged his punch, when Mewtwo converted his soul into Falcon's saving his buddy, and also nerfing Falcon.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Kirby then had sex with Jigglypuff, and then the child had sex with Snake, and the result was a spherical human who could eat people, spin very quickly, had tons of weapons, a headband, and a sing which, because of Kirby being tone-deaf, killed all life within a 500 foot radius of the child, named derangotronsnakekirbyjigglypuffhelpmynameistoolongomygodwhycouldntitbeshortereveryoneieverknowwillmakefunofmeforalleternityaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahwhyhaventikilledmyself, or "Derango Dude" for short. Derango Dude then attempted to eat captain falcon, but snake was really pissed because snake hated hearing Derango Dude say "Falcon Punch!" (have you heard kirby say that?) but as he was about to stop Derango Dude he exploded for no apparent reason. It turned out that Mario was pissed at Kirby because he stole Jigglypuff, attempted to put an explosive in Kirby's nose (does he have one?), but somehow managed to think Snake was Kirby and... yea. Snake's ghost then got mad at me because killed his reputation and stopped me from writing more.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
Kirby then had sex with Jigglypuff, and then the child had sex with Snake, and the result was a spherical human who could eat people, spin very quickly, had tons of weapons, a headband, and a sing which, because of Kirby being tone-deaf, killed all life within a 500 foot radius of the child, named derangotronsnakekirbyjigglypuffhelpmynameistoolongomygodwhycouldntitbeshortereveryoneieverknowwillmakefunofmeforalleternityaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahwhyhaventikilledmyself, or "derango dude" for short.
Please don't post that stuff here. It's supposed to be appropriate.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Shall I release the Dialga temporal rewind erase bomb again? I shall. Dialga appears, again, and reverses everything, restarting the entire thing, AGAIN!

Yaya

Smash Champion
It turned out to be Diagla which forced time to never progress again, like, people could move and stuff, but they were stuck in that time forever.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
The Arceus revived Dialga. Arceus is god, he can do anything! Dialga, angry, freezes everyone as well. Palkia kicks Dialgas ***, forcing Dialga to make a do over, again. Arceus, being god and all, makes himself invincible so he wont receive the same fate.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
while pit was complaining to dilga that he shouldnt reset time.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
And Mewtwo and Lucario were playing chess... and have been for the last 3 days straight without the match reaching a conclusion due to both being incredibly intelligent
so both of them quit and decided that the victor will be chosen through:

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
Meanwhile, Marina Lightyears was playing her Nintendo Wii when she heard an explosion outside. With a worried/serious look on her face, she saved her game, shut off the Wii and ran outside to see where the explosion came from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom