• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Comprehensive Character Selection Test

lucha5

Banned via Warnings
i got diddy 2 times( one of my worst chars) then i got peach, trying it for the 4th <.<

AndreVeloso

Smash Apprentice
I love this thread, though a bit seems little inaccurate (are non-spammable projectiles the question about projectiles). I got Pit (I wanted Peach or Kirby)

Nubsondubs

Smash Rookie
I got Squirtle on my first try.

I main Kirby/Sheik/Pika/MK, but I still think my result makes sense. Back when I was playing solely Pokemon Trainer, I used to be so dominant with Squirtle that I thought he was the best character in the game. Honestly, if he was a solo character, I really would main him.
Me too... he's a cool little character. That'd be my hope for the next smash (but I'd prefer Meowth lol).

lex.aut

Smash Apprentice
i got yoshi and to get my main i would've had to answer several questions differently. however i enjoy playing him, so in some way it does seem to reflect my preferences.

anyway, it's a fun test. good work.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Heh. I got Falco first by answering B to the first question, which is coincidentally a character I've been working on lately. Answering A led to me to Fox and Wolf (didnt really know if I prefered vertical to horizontal KO). Guess I'll be working on my Falco :p~

I currently main Peach...

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I got Link >_>

I don't think I've even really tried Link before.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I wud have had to have gone a hell of a long way to get my luigi it seems ...
I got squirtle, which is cool cos i like a good arial game from my melee jiggs days, but i cant cope with the other two pokemans dragging him down :(

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
I just tried it for fun and got the Dedede at Question 5 Part 2 on my first try :laugh:. Pretty fun. Also what is funny is if I change my answer to A on the last question I got, I get Lucario who I consider my best secondary.

Splice

Smash Hero
I got Marth ....

I would have got GaW on two of the maybes but, i narrowly missed my main.
I like the way the test works anyhow.

Smudge

Smash Lord
I got G&W

I love G&W, and I just picked him up the other day (before taking this quiz) as an Alt to my DeDeDe. Ireally enjoyed playing him and found his play style suited me.

Good quiz :D

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
This thread seems divided into two parties.

1) "Hey! Neat-o! I got my main!"

2) "Oh noes! I hate ______."

It makes sense, but it certainly is amusing.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
lol i main IC but i never got there lol... but yet i love playing with IC's... i got falco and game & watch, which is kool but eh, id rather play as IC.

Arkio

Smash Cadet
lol i got wolf which is my least favorite character in the game XD

I thought it was cool that you put your time in and it works for some people, very respectable.

Tofu_Rodeo

Smash Cadet
I would love to make this more streamlined or in a different format altogether, but I don't know how to create my own stuff (using flash or java or what have you).

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I would love to make this more streamlined or in a different format altogether, but I don't know how to create my own stuff (using flash or java or what have you).
Perhaps you could ask someone in the Artwork Emporium to make something like that for you. Just a thought.

Phase

Smash Apprentice
my first result was falcon which is def who i would main if he was a little better, he was my melee main and i love his play style so it makes sense.

I went on a few other paths considering some questions i would have answered with 2 or more answers and i also got, fox wolf and mario who i like, but also got yoshi who i prob would play if his shield didnt STILL have horrible lag on it. in the end, im still sticking with my main TL but this was def interesting and fun :bee:

Top Bottom