• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

derf

Smash Ace
hmm no offense to ted (and id gladly team with you another time since i dont have solid teammate anymore), but id be down to try teaming with you ryan. the falcon/pika seemed to have potential

as is the usual with me though, be aware that if josh goes (i dont even think this is a realistic possibility anymore), i'll prolly sell out and team with him

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
hmm no offense to ted (and id gladly team with you another time since i dont have solid teammate anymore), but id be down to try teaming with you ryan. the falcon/pika seemed to have potential

as is the usual with me though, be aware that if josh goes (i dont even think this is a realistic possibility anymore), i'll prolly sell out and team with him
Alright, I'll team with Bergay again, then.

'The Newlyweds except not gay' will reign supreme.

skrach8

Smash Lord
tru im down xyz. im DOWN son. any set chararcters?

jammin on the 1.....

HBOX ull learn bout express soon enough. but for now lets keep the jokes to a minimum.

fenrir ill mm you. whatever matchup ude like. i guess?

CREW BATTLES. Round two.

Noob Testament team captain- OTRU, any body down? probably gunna see Colbol, Dop, Sheer, Jotru, hardcore Botru!, Loutru aka Skrach, XYZ, THE LEGENDARY DIEGO aka the FATHER of NT, if he decides to roll through, TBP and RIP. LAW u have turned to WOW, and im quite dissappointed. if u so happen to see this post, KNOW THIS......................... KNOW THIS. ur out of noob testament...... FOR GOOD. PLZ DONT EVER BOTHER ME AGAIN.

So is down to battle this crew?

p.s. Law is still in NT it turns out it was a joke. what do you know!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Team - Rob & Big if Rock doesn't come (he will most likey come)

Team - My Giant (billy crystal aka Angry-Lobster/ Giant/xYz)

skrach8

Smash Lord
OMG dennis is black, the blackest man on this earth. cool sig by the way. my giant is a bad as name. billy crystal. tru. so crew battles it is. pwnage.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Most likely will be coming with $mashMac, $hizwiz, and $peedn. Hope this thing gets big, crew battles sounds awesome... SWFC!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
WATO crew battles sound fun

have 2 see wat brian says

boi

Lol, i've been seeing all the nicknames people have given me

Hungrybox
Hungry
Hungay
Hungryguy
juan
JD
Box
Mr.Box
HBOX (i like - my new tag when playing doubles :))
hungryb
fullbox
hunger
HB
hbo
cerial box
serial box
the box
and others
GOJIRRA!!

thnx 4 th mmrs

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i'm teaming with joe. and i'm not playing singles cuz if i play any of you campers i will probably hit you in the face. good times ;)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
WATO would be game for crew battles, but uuaa and vericz dont like going to tournaments...oh, and they are kinda like, our best players, followed by zoro, and bluray...then hungay...then nick...and al..........oh yeah, then theres hiroshi as 2nd string...peace

-hiroshi

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm definately down to team with you derf. I'll try my best to not get nervous and bring us down. And yah if josh goes you should definately team with him instead.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Vzakat: $3 Roy vs Fox...I'll enjoy that one

Skrach: $2-3 Marth vs Fox.

Any others?

HBOX, wanna try MY marth? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom