• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I'm thinkin about tryin to make it to this. I am retired. But I really need some money.... so I think I'll give it a go. Lol, i currently can't pay for the car so I need to get some money.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Once I knock Colin to the loser's bracket, I'll take this tournament by storm.

Yea maybe if this was a "Who's older" tournament, then someone might be able to be Colbbbbooolllllll.

Nails....Tru?

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm thinkin about tryin to make it to this. I am retired. But I really need some money.... so I think I'll give it a go. Lol, i currently can't pay for the car so I need to get some money.
"So I was retired, right, right, but then I realized that I'm a broke sonofab1tch thats better than 95-100% of the people who are gonna be at this tournament, so why not get some free money?"

I literally laughed out loud when I read this.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol guys, I would like to hang out with you guys. I will occasionally go to tournaments. But smash won't be what I prioritize.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Well, I'll probably show up too then since my brothers will be gone up there won't be anything to do. I'm retired too but whatever, gotta rep. Doc. forever.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
Not too many people out there can say that they are going to come out of retirement just so they can actually pay for a car. Me and vZakat laughed so hard at this. Good stuff Shiz!

Hey SmashMac... hope I get to play some mad friendlies with you this time around. The ones we played at the Comic Shop tourney was too fun :)

vZakat

Half Genie
Me and vZakat
You know what I'm going to say about that, so I'm not even going to say it. Anyways...

I seem to have a vendetta against characters whenever I go to gigabits, and this gigs character is fox/falco. Any spacie that can best my Roy will get no more than $5 and no less than $1 dollar(s). So yeah, the challenge has been made. Bring it. :p

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Tru, smashmac I want friendlies! My doc got promoted to surgeon.

vZakat

Half Genie
vZakat And I

where the grammar police when you need it LOL
First off, I already made a reference to that.
Secondly, you used no punctuation in your post.
And thirdly, you can't even spell your name right. "Money" has only one "o", noob. :laugh:

What your post should have looked like.

"It's 'vZakat and I'."

"Where are the grammar police when you need them. LOL."

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
And thirdly, you can't even spell your name right. "Money" has only one "o", noob. :laugh:

"It's 'vZakat and I'."

I'm going to take a guess that the next post from cash mooney will be on the topic of the grammar of his name.

Just a guess.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

"It's 'vZakat and I'."

excuse my internet dialect

>_>

vZakat said:
You know what I'm going to say about that, so I'm not even going to say it.
so u didnt make a reference to that =O

and my last name is mooney,a$$ =P

its a inside joke that no1 gets..it took andy 2 days to get it at pound 2 XD

hungrybox,you guessed right.Here,have a cookie

OTRU...

Smash Champion
uh oh sounds like this tourney is getting big by the second, well i guess im gonna have to enter singles after all, tru?

and by the way fest at my place the night before this

Bedfell0w

Smash Rookie
I'll be coming to this. I've only been to 2 tourneys before and I got *****, but I just formed FCB (First Coast Brawlers) with some friends and they've been helping me alot with all the technical aspects so I need some tournament practice in so I can really improve my play skills (even if it means getting ***** again and again lol).

vZakat

Half Genie
so u didnt make a reference to that =O

and my last name is mooney,a$$ =P
Read my post on the second page. And I didn't know your last name was mooney. I assumed that a "Cash Money" already existed on the boards, so you changed it slightly so you could have that name too. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom