• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

Zoro

Smash Champion
Im very confused.
but whatever

Thats one less person that likes me because i said their character was boring...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Pffbbt, I saw your Ganon beast... jsut keep working and you'll flip everything about what people think of Ganon... and Link ('cause I know you're still working on him).

Life After Death

Smash Champion
thats right be confused no one loves u. ur parents adopted you and they hate you. ur mom is actaully a man so u have a gay couple as ur parents

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Why not, that idea sounds great

Yes yes yes

And ima kill eveer1 i see now, for life isnt worth living, not seeing a Fox an Luigi whip the **** outa each other...

Ka-Master vs (a Good Fox),,,,....

Me or Luigi 1 vs Fenrir....

Very very rare those 2 will ever happen again or be recorded for epic greatness.....
I have a video for your p23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-oA1ccSQ5o

try not to have too much pain from watching this

PolMex23

Smash Champion
You know what Bane, I was confident that I would beat you with luigi.

And personally I , after much talk with Emil, gave me the reasons (not johns) on why I lost

1. your a ***** xD
2. I came into the match not respecting you cuz you play GaW, an im extremely confident against GaWs.
3. In the back of my head though, I was like " man, we have bad history. he took away my happy moments from my first ever brawl tourney" lol
4. After your unacceptable monster DI....wow, nothing further. Shows you are a very skilled player.
5. Yea xD. I want my rematch. And I actually was thinking of going Snake but, thats un manly of me.

Ok, Chops. Play Luigi you **** tard. If you dont think Luigi isnt fun then, oh no one really would.
Untill you get good with Luigi, and can instill the fear which comes with being a good Luigi player. The combos, the mega combo di reads into a death, tornado shines and the adrenaline of the "Shoruyken".

Yea. Oh an, I was driving back home from a bookstore "research paper" and I realized somthing...

The world will never know the epicness of me an Fenrirs set...
Not only 2 disrespected characters in Brawl...
Not only 2 amazing players going at it...
Just what happened in there was really good. The Shine that spiked me against the ledge at Smashville..
The couple of seconds i really couldn't touch Fen...
The combos we both put in...
The reads, the shield grabs, the up Bs... xD. And ****ing up Smashes (the speed of that, i wont get used to it for a while xD)

I am ****ing pissed, 8 bit what the **** happened to that vid?

Masky

Smash Master
I want a rematch too, Bane... watch out, the two most powerful up-Bs in the game (pk thunder and ping) coming at ya

Wish I could see that vid ):

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
lol xD

We should make a clan...

"Why we hate GaW...oh

Why we hate Bane xD"
lol i hate playing g&w because of that **** turtle sound.. it makes me cringe..
i dont have fun playing friendlies unless its random or semi random or falcon..

speaking of falcon.. im seriously considering picking him up.

Masky

Smash Master
Ohhh yeahhhh, I was supposed to Ness ditto you masky.
Gindler... I asked like 5 people if you were there and played asked everyone who I saw playing Ness if they mained Yoshi, but they all said no so I guess you weren't able to go. Was really looking forward to it... oh well, we'll just have to play at the next Gigs or something, we'll both be improved by that time so it'll be better ;D

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Falcon up B over any of mks moves right?

Oh an you can go ape**** on snakes when you get the hitbox right with knee.

Gimp knee > up - air > up - B the "ghastly Polmex combo"

I made it you perfect it Bane

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Falcon up B over any of mks moves right?

Oh an you can go ape**** on snakes when you get the hitbox right with knee.

Gimp knee > up - air > up - B the "ghastly Polmex combo"

I made it you perfect it Bane
I just need target practice.. noone i know plays snake..

Gindler

Smash Champion
Gindler... I asked like 5 people if you were there and played asked everyone who I saw playing Ness if they mained Yoshi, but they all said no so I guess you weren't able to go. Was really looking forward to it... oh well, we'll just have to play at the next Gigs or something, we'll both be improved by that time so it'll be better ;D
Yeah sorry, couldn't make it (too long or a tourney). Next time I'll almost certainly be there, so there'll be a match :chuckle:

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I'm just speaking honestly, dummy.
Yeah he's right, his mindset was definitely not there, he just didn't really care if he lost or won. He didn't get owned, he was playing like it was a friendly, i was playing like it was a tournament, thats just how it was.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'd like to apologize...

..to diddy kong, for losing faith in him in my set against colbol. Im sorry boy. I'll never let it happen again

i dunno what everyone is talking about hbox. This gigs is over, so my care-meter is pretty low too.

PimpinTZ

Smash Cadet
shut up u just an idiot who doesnt know what he's talking about cry more plz. of course u kept up with me u kept up well lol. link is good enough to take on falco anyway if ur using the that link is a bad character and its why im losing jons lol. **** ill pick up link and train with him for a lil bit just to beat you with him lol. lol at "top tier user scrub logic" not my fault my only fun character at brawl happens to be a good character i though he was ok at first and i still mained him lol get **** on kid.

noone is more fun than snake in brawl. every character cept snake is boring its why i quit TL fuking boring *** character playing all other characters in brawl is like watching paint dry or watching one of RX's matchees

shut up fearless u got owned stop crying
lol u must find the other chars pretty boring then XD.
That rx crap was terrible especially against CO18..

Top Bottom