• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Gonna ask off work for this today. Vijin and I will be there almost guaranteed. We'll most likely be bringing a few other people as well

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw before I forget I had a dream and I was figting Hiroshi and I beat him xD I don't remember everthing but I do remember I was pink doc, on FoD, don't remember he was, probaly shiek... My last thing I did was air dodge onto the edge as he was coming back and I missed and he was under me and as I fell I pushed him down from reaching and he died first so I won. xD

Then the rest of my dream was a nightmare. How could all these horror movies suck but when I'm in my dreams they can be scary? :/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
anyone who comes to this wins a high-five

and doesnt suck
NAOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIII AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I want hi5 yes

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am wondering, I might bring a TV, if my mom lets me of course. :3 Can't wait for this. lol at the bump.

BAIRS HELP

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I think I may try to get some people up for this. Do you think there will be a bigger turnout at this or at the Florida Gaming Tournament? I don't want to drive to Kissimmee two weekends in a row.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I think I may try to get some people up for this. Do you think there will be a bigger turnout at this or at the Florida Gaming Tournament? I don't want to drive to Kissimmee two weekends in a row.
You should drive for both. Both will be great.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
You should drive for both. Both will be great.
Yeah, come to both. At least you have a car and is able to drive to events. I have to depend on others because I don't have a car.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo I'm coming to this yo. (I might be) :3 You better go!

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
H-box,

Since I do not believe there is a gigs in feb for brawl and I know my bro thinks you are mad cool, we might come to this and bring our two TvC/brawl/melee setups. Is this at your house and how big do you think it will get?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
H-box,

Since I do not believe there is a gigs in feb for brawl and I know my bro thinks you are mad cool, we might come to this and bring our two TvC/brawl/melee setups. Is this at your house and how big do you think it will get?
Hopefully around 30 peepz, but they're always fun and go fine

Laijin

Smash Hero
H-box,

Wait. FL smashers actually play TvC?
Anyone wanna money match in TvC? You guys play Guilty Gear: AC too?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Please hold a $5 TVC tournament on the side :):):) (if Saequo comes and brings his two setups)

it would be amazing.

also, please allow the big golden robot :):):)

Top Bottom