• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

GOX

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, this is Sean (Gox) from RX Gaming.
I was the guy with the large camcorder recording matches yesterday.
Curaga and I were happy to attend, record videos, and get our ***** kicked. Most of the matches we recorded were semi-finals and grand finals. We also recorded some fun things...interviews and whatnot. We'd like to thank Hungrybox and everyone else for accommodating us and letting us set up the equipment...anyone watching the videos who couldn't attend thanks you as well I'm sure. :)

This is our website that you'll be able to find tournament videos on.
http://rxgaming.net

At the time of posting this (3:33 AM), I haven't had a chance to capture the videos. Look forward to their release over the next couple days. I'll post back on here again with updates.
For right now, the only tournament videos we have are from a tournament in Debary, FL at our favorite local gaming place called Gameknights. Skill level in those videos isn't quite as high, but they do include some Olimar and Toon Link matches if that's valuable to anyone. Take a look and come to Debary if you want to show them up. I think they're organizing another tournament in July. More info on that later.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
haha k
you can just say colin though
Hey colbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbolcolbol

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Me and hungry got 3rd in brawl teams. Snake is soo hard. I really need to learn to play that match up. I'll figure it out. Good games to everyone I played. I f-air a lot of people lol

Zoro

Smash Champion
Absolutely no johns today :)
I like this new controller i have alot

its brand new i just took the l and r buttons from my old controller so i dont have to break it in.

Chops dont sandbag me nemore
Dark sonic is so freaking hard lol but i like playing him
ggs to drd and josh

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Sensei chops is now just as consistent as Afro or CO18. At this rate he'll be 4th on the next PR....
i have two sets won to chops' one on me, and i take sets off of CO18, so you can't really say he's gonna be above me when we go back and forrth...gotta look into tourney results when the prs are about to get updated

just saying....

Me and GDX ***** in teams out of all our 11 matches we lost 1 match lol

GDX is suddenly beast in teams

This tourney was fun, oh and hbox i will teach you how to beat snake cuz you need to start doing better

Coffee™

I need it....
Yo to ravyn...

Me an Hrnut did a Pit an Luigi team..

Worked real well. I couldnt get to orlando today. Id wish to team with you once upon a time xD
It's cool bro. Just lemme know whenever you're up for it when we're going to the same tournament.

Full results/bracket?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i have no idea where ill be on the eventually new PRs. I lack consistency in my play so i tend to not care about my PR rank anymore, until i get that fixed :laugh:

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
This tourney was fun :p, except for the 12 guys waiting at 1 tv in the beginning lol.
Nana didn't fail me for the most part :p.

Shoutouts-

Sensei: Sorry I hada play you first round lol , nice mario.

Mars:Gg's can't believe I beat pikachu with wolf , you should learn the buffer grab.

Chops: Your snakes a beast X_x , close games man.

Shaky: Shaaakkkyyyy , really fun matches man. Felt horrible knocking you out of the tourney >_<;;

Hbox: By far the most intense/close set I played.It was alota fun man , gotta play again sometime. You've gotta nice house btw.

Seibrik: Nice meeten ya , need moar friendlies.

GDX/HRnut: Epic stickerz lol

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
This is our website that you'll be able to find tournament videos on.
http://rxgaming.net

YO GOX thanks for giving me some of that Chinese food, I was starving!! Your website is pretty beastly it has a lot of potential. You guys should be the BACH of FL. I can help you guys get to where you need to be, just hit me up in a pm.

True, you guys ***** us in teams.

I rarely ever do shout outs but here they are:

HRNUTZ: Good matches, your the only person I played seriously the whole day. You know you like all that NEW TECHNICAL Diddy stuff. LoL at how you get off your phone texting so fast.

HBOX: Thanks for housing me and everything, your real kool peeps. Best D3 I have ever played, even though we both sandbagged each other in tourny lolz. Taunting FTW.

DFEAR: Thanks for the ride and Food, your waaay too nice lolz. We should go to DC house and **** him with Diddy.

SHAKY: We'll get better in teams, I just have to learn to kill better, and you gotta learn to not get gimped. Don't worry man, I don't like Ice Climbers either.

R@VYN: I want that custom Diddy so0o bad. Especially after seeing your Pit. Good stuff on ****** Seibrik.

To everyone else good stuff, I basically forfieted all my matches because I just really wanted to go home. And those are not johns because I said I would before brackets were even made :) hope fl gets even better.

-L-

황미영

Smash Champion
Yeah, you too Zoro. I suck with Samus. xD (This is Josh. Btw.)

Good games to everyone I played against.

And sorry HBox you had to have my mom intrude in your home. xD

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i have two sets won to chops' one on me, and i take sets off of CO18, so you can't really say he's gonna be above me when we go back and forrth...gotta look into tourney results when the prs are about to get updated

just saying....

Me and GDX ***** in teams out of all our 11 matches we lost 1 match lol

This tourney was fun, oh and hbox i will teach you how to beat snake cuz you need to start doing better
at this rate ill be easily above u but its up to u if u wanna decide to get better. cuz once im used to ur character gimmicks ull have to rely more on smarts to beat me. im telling u lol now b4 is too late im def gonna avoid playing friendlies with u once i figure u out just so i can be a **** and not let u improve at all. it will be u vs afro and seibrik all over again cept im gonna join along in the hrnut stomping train. so get rid of ur high standard azz attitude adn sandbagging or choose to constantly get stomped by me seibrik afro and co18.

either choose to alwways get top 3 or lower or potentially get 1st place make ur choice.

seibrik beat me in melee losers but he forfeited to me cuz he didntt think he woulda place higher than 4th.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
at this rate ill be easily above u but its up to u if u wanna decide to get better. cuz once im used to ur character gimmicks ull have to rely more on smarts to beat me. im telling u lol now b4 is too late im def gonna avoid playing friendlies with u once i figure u out just so i can be a **** and not let u improve at all. it will be u vs afro and seibrik all over again cept vs me. so get rid of ur high standard azz attitude adn sandbagging or choose to constantly get stomped by me seibrik and co18.

either choose to alwways get top 3 or lower or potentially get 1st place make ur choice.

seibrik beat me in melee losers but he forfeited to me cuz he didntt think he woulda place higher than 4th.
chops that was supposed to be a secret, lol i wasn't gona bring it up haha

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
And another lackluster performance from F-Zero. Good games everyone. I'll place well eventually.

To all the pros:

MOAR FRIENDLIES!!!!!!

that means you queen. we never play.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seibrik's shiek is really delectable. That combo he did on andy with the waveland uptilt was a crazy plotwist.
Yeah, so was him letting Chops go on!!!

>_<

I really liked using my Fox this tourney, but it led to my Marth not being warmed up at all by the time I reached Chops, so we ended up having another one of our terribly sloppy sets!!!

:colorful:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Good stuff to Seibrik for gimping me like 4 times in a row and almost coming back that last game LOL
that was just teams tho, everyone has less room to move=i have more room to gimp...

anyway, the only REAL loss i felt in forfieting to chops, was that if i DID beat andy, i really wanted to play you so i could see how i do against u in singles now...

but i didnt mind waiting a week to find out at ZP.... which is half the reason im even going to ZP in the first place.

dont plan on me being so nice to chops next time if i happen to beat him, or anyone for that matter. come ZP, im out for BLOOOOOD... fox blood to be exact

GOX

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Doubles Videos Now Available
http://rxgaming.net/ssbb-tournament...ame=ssbb&tournament-name=We All Trust Obama 6

More vids on the way.
Melee Doubles, Brawl Singles, Interviews with Seibrik and HungryBox.

I only have a couple melee sets unfortunately...Finals and quarterfinals of doubles I think...
The guy recording matches on his laptop has more melee than me.

Who was Seibrik's partner in Brawl doubles? I need to update the info.

Top Bottom