• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/18/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A July Brawl

PolMex23

Smash Champion
FAtal You ***** me at CoT4

50$ Mm is you come bro its all up to you

Oh an Green Ace is a Monster xD

Anyways IM pretty sure "those Guys" will be back to get top 10 an disrupt **** =)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol, thing is... tally had this date for at least a week (maybe 2 or more? idk) before gigs "took" it

this could be resolved super fast if gigs just switched melee and brawl gigs' dates around

yeaaaaa

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Nah gigs gets priority sorry tally....

No one loves yall anyways =(

Plus this dude Bloodcross got his tickets

EDIT: Oh yea fatal if u didnt get it 50$ MM holla at me

Or in any case make it 20. Cuz there is no hate involved

So 20

MVD

Smash Master
I might not be able to make this one >.< cash is a bit low for the trip ughhhhhhhhh

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Gigs FTW! Gigs has priority over every Florida tourney except FL GAMING XD. Nah but everyone should come to gigs!!! It wont be the same without all of you! Tally could have theirs on the next day mayb? or idk JUST COME TO GIGS!

!!!DO IT!!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
rxgaming is cool

someone told me to learn not to blow myself up with my own **** against curaga... when i killed myself on purpose (making matches INTENSE) lol

:(

:)

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Last gigs was a nightmare....

The gigs that was ****ty and ended at 7 30 am, I went to town on some *****es

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
To all the Tallahassee people,

Sorry I do not have another date to put this tournament on. Even if I swapped the Melee and Brawl tournaments that will still hurt attendance.

18th - This tournament

25th - Sponsored CS 1.6 tournament

August 1st - Melee tournament

August 8th - is florida gaming - cannot possibly conflict with this tournament.

Anytime before the 18th is to close to the last tournament. Anytime after the 1st is to close to back to school.

The only thing I would say is if its that big of a concern for you all try moving the event to the 25th.

I try to work around when I can, but the schedule is tight.

The further reality of the situation is that there are so many tournaments now days that almost no mater what date I put it on there will be conflicts since we hold these tournaments often.

Curaga

Smash Ace
rxgaming is cool

someone told me to learn not to blow myself up with my own **** against curaga... when i killed myself on purpose (making matches INTENSE) lol

:(

:)
Yeah I realized what you did, and it was a really fun set aside from my inexperience with this game, haha.

Been practicing a lot, so maybe I'll make a bigger splash this time around; Fezz as well.

By the way.

We'll be there! (With the new mics no less)

Top Bottom