• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
What about that time you put 4 pints of chicken stock in my soup? Ooo, wrong forum, back to the culinary one.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
first time i played kk i almost beat his fox game 2 on pokemon :(.....so close..... i think he was playing legit lool

idea

Smash Master
first time i played david he went fox and i went jigglypuff

he said "oh, good job, you keep hitting the smash DI on my upairs"

i said "what the hell is 'smash DI'?"

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
The first time I played David I noted how uncannily similar he looked to a teddy bear.

And then he ***** me.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
I dont remember to be honest XD

I just remember him sding last stock. And then him ****** me for the next hour or so... then we got chinese food. Damn James has a nice car... only time I was ever in it XD

Also I hate York Region Transit.

You guys live near york region? call me up for friendlies haha

idea

Smash Master
i actually don't remember the first time i played anyone else. oh, except coolhat. he 4-stocked me with falcon. same tournament.

but the first time i SAW ryan he seemed scary, mostly because he happened to get pretty mad that day and angry ryan became my first impression of him. so the next time i saw him and he was all friendly it threw me off.

Bing

Smash Master
Okay lets see..

First Time I played Ryan: His Falco ***** me for about an hour.. took me 7 games to take a stock. This was also the day I discovered his poor sleeping habits. Its 4pm and he's passed out on the couch.

First time I played Raynex: We played in tournament(Went to Kyle's smashfest and I was the last entrant in a random tournament - I went Mario against his Fox. Then I went Fox against his Mario... I got 2 stocks off his Mario :D

First time I played Idea: PUFF DITTOS. he 3 stocked me.

First Time I played Weon-X: He ***** me... but I kept Powershielding to up-throw to Uairing his dash attacks. And he was like WTF.

First Time I played IB: Was at Apex, I was using the Gold Controller for the first time ever. He kept 3 stocking my fox with his Falco.

First Time I played Europhoria: He was a **** -_-

First Time I played Riddlebox: uhh... think you beat my Marth with Peach in pools..

Okay Im done...

See what happens when Im at work?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
First time I played David was at one of Grmo's tournaments, in a low-tier side event. We ran DK v Kirby and I kicked his ***. I think I also met Mike on the same day.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I met you there and we did Falcon vs. Marth MM which I lost 2-1. It was either you or Imadh I had the MM with. My only solid memory of that tournament was David doing Kirby vs. Samus against Andy on Rainbow Cruise LOL

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
First time I met Bernard, I told him I was older than him and his mind was blown O_O. Also I think he kept 4 stocking em as I shook off my brawl deadweight lol...I remember the characters being way too heavy and hard to use back then.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Most of my tournament set memories with Bernard involve him counterpicking to some combination of Rainbow Cruise, Green Greens, and Corneria.

I'm fairly sure we generally played neutrals in the majority of our sets, but sets featuring the above kind of stand out lolz.

I also remember getting into an emo state and going Kirby on Mute City. That was fun.

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
What is the rule of Parents and these things? My mom is all concerned about leaving me in downtown Toronto without because I couldn't get any friends to come with me and I'd be by myself.

unknown522

Some guy
your parents can come. If they want to play, then the employees may charge a venue fee. But I assume that they don't want to play anyway.

I saw someone come with their dad at the previous tourney.

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
your parents can come. If they want to play, then the employees may charge a venue fee. But I assume that they don't want to play anyway.

I saw someone come with their dad at the previous tourney.
So It's cool that my mom comes in just to check on some things once in a while?

Top Bottom