• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I'mma be late that day. Work until 2pm. Won't be there until 3'ish. I guess I won't make it for singles at the time I arrive. Bringing a Project:M setup as well. Hope you guys don't mind.
Lots of **** and sunshine. Yes.

unknown522

Some guy
Lol meek.

So guys let's get an idea on the next date.

I'm thinking the 17th

Also, it's nice to see that a lot of players are getting better

:phone:

Engo

Smash Ace
Lol meek.

So guys let's get an idea on the next date.

I'm thinking the 17th

Also, it's nice to see that a lot of players are getting better

The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. After yesterday's tourney I want to play again as soon as possible. I need to learn to play doubles, my doubles matches were the saddest thing in Canada.

Was the stream recorded? I played a couple friendlies on there and I'd like to watch my matches.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Does the twitch.tv stream channel for eschamp have the matches archived?

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
10th? That sounds awesome... we should do it on the 17th as well... and then the 18th, quite possibly the 19th too...

Alright, just the 10th.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Think I could bring a recording set up for the next tourney? Not certain yet, still debating whether I want to carry that stuff :p

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
can the 2 tournys not be held at the same time?

assuming we can get enough setups
A&C can be filled to the rim with people during a barwl tourney. Not certain though, but I don't think there would be enough room to play frequent friendlies and that's usually where most people are improving.

Are we restricted to Saturday though? I can assume this could be a problem from people who have to get up early the next day, just wondering.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
in that case, we should settle which community gets to use the venue by having a pre-tourny Smash 64 crew battle.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

omniholy

Smash Rookie
WHEE!!! I was part of the stream for a match :bee: I'm CC by the way.

Looking forward to the next tourney (hoping for NOT the 10th as I can't make that day).

Crooked Crow

WHEE!!! I was part of the stream for a match :bee: I'm CC by the way.

Looking forward to the next tourney (hoping for NOT the 10th as I can't make that day).
It was neat teaming with you. I wouldn't mind doing it again.

Since the 10th can't happen anymore apparently, let's just do the 17th and get drunk afterwards.

idea

Smash Master
One day, A&C tournaments will be sponsored by Licks and The Beer Store. Both will have stands set up in the back. And then I will never leave.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm going to follow you to Lick's next time lolz.

Smoke's is good, but it's too much food and the small size doesn't feel worth it.

idea

Smash Master
nature burger all dai

also if you have a uni ID card you can get the student special. nature burger + large fries + large drink = $9.23 i think. should be slightly cheaper for regular burgers.

Crooked Crow

Smoke's Poutinery is good, but I'll only be able to eat all that food after a decent amount of bowls.

unknown522

Some guy
Alright guys, 24th is official. 17th is already booked for kof13 and sc5. (I may actually go to that anyway).

Though Imadh probably won't go, I'm keeping the title

unknown522

Some guy
Since doubles is pretty much dead locally, I'm probably gonna do the Cali-style amateur bracket. The top 8 placing players will have to use low tiers (some exceptions may apply cuz results are random sometimes), and the rest can play whoever. $5 or $10? Take your pick.

idea

Smash Master
wait, who can go into the amateur bracket? at pound 5 the amateur bracket was for people eliminated in pools, dunno how cali does it.

- $5 imo
- define "low tiers"

Top Bottom