• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Great seeing everyone. Old friends and a lot of people I hadn't met before, nice seeing you all. I'll probably be back early next year, until then...
:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Pissed I missed this, but Origins has been absolutely amazing so it was worth it. Sounds like it was a great tournament though, and good **** Dark Sonic for 7th!!

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Pissed I missed this, but Origins has been absolutely amazing so it was worth it. Sounds like it was a great tournament though, and good **** Dark Sonic for 7th!!
I think Ballistics has over 5 hours of matches, including 2 hours of straight money match sets. I have like 10 minutes of some funny stuff like Spanish Spider Sense and Guini's micro-ing attempt.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Nice games guys. Wasn't there but saw the matches on the ustream.

Chops and Guini you guys played great. Definitely made it worth my time.

Green I saw you! I thought you disappeared man. I heard you were in NY but I had just missed you. Didn't get to see you play but toss me some links if you got anything recorded.

Renth and Nouc good shjt talking with ya in the chat room. Renth I'll type up that thing I told you and Nouc I'm hitting you up when I hit the souf.

Action (I think that's the name) Nice commentary. Kept it interesting.

Colin good shjt man. Your Fox was on point.

That new Ganon kid awesome job. Lawl @ how you opened up on Mango in BF. Hope to see you improve quickly

Mango you need to get you a "Hi Hater/Bye Hater" t-shirt.

PBJ saw you play and I was rooting for ya. Good shjt with them IC's. You need to have more faith in em though. You'd go Fox only to switch and win. Why not just win off the bat?

Kye you weren't there. :(

Everyone in the souf, much love.

-Tipper loves the souf.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
This tournament was really good. Mango went puff against me and hungry in teams. I feel special somewhat... well at least I can beat him in yugioh. =) I wanna play lucky and mango with my plants. So........... about that down smash.... =^-^=

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Tournament

So this tourny was really good. didnt join but oh well it was still good. good to see mango and lucky coming over here. and everyone else ofcourse. shout outs!!

Mango- played you at hboxs when you got bak from the airport thnks for that lol. good job winning in teams and singles without the puff

Lucky- You mad chill man. Nice meeting you and i just added you on aim so message me whenever you want ( aim= the true uuaa) really good fox and good stuff in the tounry. i wanna play you in yugioh too lol

Colbol- Tell me that wasnt nastee wat we did in teams huh? shine to shine to shine to shine...etc... lol aaamazzing. good job in teams you almost had mango.. i wanted to see the puff come out..oh well. u and lucky one of the best sets ive seen in a while.

Lambchops- Im sorry about u know wat. but you still chill and i respect that from sensei chops. play me again later when you can.

Linguini- I finally got to play you in some hate matches. it was fun i need more ganon match up practice to get it down. play me more.

XIF- me and legion almost had you that second match in teams >.< oh well. good games and nice seeing you again. play me more too.

GM- marth?? keep playing mario xDD shouldve used your amazing mario against mango.

hungry box- dont be mad that you couldnt get mango... i saw your face and you know he got it fair and square. but good games anyways i was rooting for you all the way man. play me more too lol

PB&J- im sorry that DSW didnt go for you to team with him. you couldve placed higher not saying rx wasnt a good teamate also lol. ill play you more during the week when i can get to hboxs house.

QDVS- didnt play you but good in teams and in singles. we can play more whenever we can.

Frames- hope you guys had fun at disney and good seeing you again.

Zoro- play more random matches and friendlies and weird characters so you can get them all down. and call me whenever so we can play this week or something.

Marin- ...shouldve came to me earlier for that money.. :-/ oh well lol it was good seeing you again and thnks for the fries.

Legion- We did good in teams. we almost had xif and gm. and we almost had chops and colbol..except on the second one lol. oh yeah and i love you lol

Amber- the cookies were amazing.. u should start making some now..and save them for gigs..so we can have like a million of them xDD nice seeing you again and thnks for the pics x3

Dark Sonic- good stuff in singles. didnt play you but will play you again later lol

Rohins- ROHINS!!! good seeing you again man lol good match in teams and i told you phanna was right :)

Otru- TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fearless- determination is the key. and you are a beast at FFR i dont care wat you say lol

Loto- im sorry on wat me and colin did to you but you gotta admit it was nastee lol

Garbanzo- good to always see you again. u and me didnt join. oh well lol

Hiroshi- wa wa wa wa wawawawa waaa waa waa wa wa wa lol

kyon- good stuf with hbox in teams. i got your cards but you already know that. you have gotten better.

Sprinkles- thnks for the ride once again lol.

Action B- your too funny man. we put your vid up btw lol. professional son!

Rx- - call me sometime ;) xDD

Ballistics- thnks alot for the ustream and the recordings. cant wait to see them.

F-0 - you have gotten alot better and you have finally placed better too. make me a combo video xDD

Melee singles bracket- man you ***** it with all those names lol

this was a great tourny. i wish we have more tournaments like these..oh well. good stuff everyone! this was too fun. my bday is this thursday soo yeah lol ima try to hold down smash lol.

- uuaa

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Loto who was the kid who came up to me and asked if I was SheerMadness? He said he played u in ssb64. And where the hell did u go?

Loto left early and Ballistics never got around to playing ssb64 with me.

:(

Pi

Smash Hero
fun fun fun
Does anyone ever feel like they got enough friendlies? lol

Any ways;

col bol; thanks for the ride and the matches, I really think I'll start clawing, seems to be pretty obvious advantages when I think about it

Rx-; fun games, smash and mini alike, thanks for housing and the invite to become your brother lol, also ramen is too good ;o

qdvs; thanks for housing and matches

chops & frames are too funny lol, thanks frames for the ride, matches and offering of disney tickets

everyone I played at the tournament; thanks for the matches, and thanks for answering any questions I asked

hiro - thanks for the sheik advise, although I doubt i remember all of it, the platform tricks and the needle games i'll work on

rohins - really nice meeting you and your crew (most of which I don't remmeber their names but all seemed like really nice people), thanks for the matches and I'll definitely implement that little trick into my gameplay

sick & nasty; nice meeting up w/ you guys again, hope to play you guys in the future & not just at tournaments

hbox; thanks for the MM, I'm gonna mm your fox once every chance I get till I beat it, kk? then I'll step up to your puff

plup/pluck, whoever the sick samus player was, too good man, I hope some vids get put up since I wasn't able to see your matches

also;

skratch/otru
I think you guys live fairly close to me, so I'd like to get together w/ you guys some time to smash if that's cool

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
GGs guys, I had a lot of fun.

Shoutouts:

Everyone I played friendlies with!

Avery: GGs dude, I you beat the crap out of me in friendlies. I must have gotten lucky our tournament match.

Skratch/Sick/Nasty/Otru: Lets get better at this game! I'm gonna bring my brother when I can.

Lucky: Good games man. That shield pressure is insane. I'm envious of that fox.

Rohins: Nice samus. As much as I hate that match up I gotta recognize!

Finch: You can beat me I think. Just gotta camp more! Sorry for bringing out the gay fox. I hate to do it.

Plup: I'm so proud! :chuckle:

Ballistics

Smash Champion
hey everyone, ustream automatically takes the recordings and makes videos of them

all the tournament matches and money matches that happened in orlando are on my account

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ballistics

Andy your set with elam got meshed with hungrybox's set with mango

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1721470

for some reason the first two games in your set are really laggy... this recording stuff is still new to me so my bad

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Yes! I had fun commentating and I hope you all got entertain by my random comment...support me and you'll get more :p.

"The Ice Ice baby combo by PB & J....witch is the down smash...oh I donno, is still wobbling"

lates-

Finch

Smash Lord
wow Andy plays an amazing set against chops and it doesn't get recorded correctly. Gay

This tournament was fun but it would have been a lot better if shiz had been here. I know mango was pissed and I don't blame him. It seemed like everyone was just getting mad all day.

Toobz let's play friendlies next time. I need to get used to weird styles. I also need to get better at fighting ganon. I always just get mad when I'm losing because of bad matchup knowledge which makes me play worse. So far I've never won a set against a ganon player no matter how good they are.

Hozart good to see you. We should do a bunch of IC dittos sometime. Come over to Andy's sometime and we'll play.

Garbonzo we suck. You're gay for not entering singles.

F zero you have gotten really good. I can't beat you anymore. Good **** against XIF. Let's play more next tournament.

Whatever I would do more shoutouts but I'm too lazy. You all know who I love. I'm excited to see the vids. Colin is ****

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
lol, someone called me "Slick" instead of Slit on ustream. I like words with k's in them, cuz I start thinking of kangaroos. They hop and stuff which is cool. Also mango's are almost as awesome as Mango.

Finch

Smash Lord
Ballistics did you save me vs Mojo? I wanted to watch it and see what mistakes I made.

Edit: **** I just watch linguini and lucky friendlies. Emilio is raaaaaaape

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I really enjoyed this tourny despite the fact that I didn't join singles. I felt bad that uuaa couldn't so it wouldn't be right that I just joined instead. Other than that, my matches with Lucky and RX were really fun and other friendlies of course were fun as well. EXPERIENCE!
Wish I could of finished that Peach ditto with Xify! ^^ another time!
I really wanted to do some hate matches with Lambchops! But its all good!!!
Next time I'm friggin joining no matter what! I wanna start owning and get that cash fo sho!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
I was watching everything on Stream with Tipman. We had a lot of fun joking around and checking this stuff out.

Good stuff to ballisitcs for making the stream available to us, Rock and Phanna were on the stream for a little but I don't think they hung around too long.

Grats to mangoooooooooo.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo man good stuff.

me and f-0 got knocked out way too early, (0-2), but we had very tough matches. skrach+dop, and xif+green mario. so im not mad. once i got my 1 hour sleep after dubs, i was good to go.loved watching the sick matches, and all the friendlies i did during the later parts of the day. sucks i had to go to work later on. my falco, was randomly ****** towards the end.

I LOVE MELEE. TOO GOOD!

good to see you rohins.
luv you renth ^_^
shiz, where were you.
pluck, this random samus kid ive never seen before is **** yo. i watched him knock out green mario. he got 7th at such a **** gigs. watch out for this kid man, hes gonna be wrecking the charts real soon.
mango and lucky, ty for coming. SUERTE!!!
nasty/sick? i think it was nasty, i had fun doing those friendlies with you.
kniht, i hopes me sheik advice was useful. just really focus on the needle game. its the most important thing i went over. then the platform stuff. AND JUMP OUT OF SHIELD WITH SHORT HOPPED NAIR.
WATO, my crew, i luv all you guys.
f-0, we will wreck someday. we had tough matchups.
vericz, was playing yugioh.
boss magnet, BAKED COOKIES!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE WHO ***** AT THIS:
mango
luckyhbox
colbol
guini
queen
pluck
f-0
misshiro

people who didnt:
action b
shiz
rock
renth
misshiro

too good, cant wait for the next one.

CANT WAIT TILL FL GAMING, NEXT HUGE MELEE TOURNEY!!!!!!!!

-misshiro

Top Bottom