• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
yooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont have to work till 8-9pm. so i will be here till atleast 7pm!!!!!!!1

um, so i needs a teammate since vericz isnt coming to this.

f-0, wanna team man. my sheik is TOO **** SON!!!! (dats for crispyone XD)

-misshiro
I think its funny that your ex partner wants to team with me for this. I think im so bad at melee

OTRU...

Smash Champion
why is everyone getting mad

at me

im not paying 450 dollars ...

i rather risk it and not go cause

i have summer school ne way =D
wait, I thought u and lucky were going to win the tourney and split it, wouldnt that be enough money to pay for ur traveling expenses??

Frames

DI
mang0 u wackass fruit i took off work to take u to disney world so u and lucky BETTER go i could've made 80 bucks that shift so we are going to disney world and that is that

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Oh I can't wait for this x.x Just a little more hehe. I am most likely joining both Singles and Doubles this time! Its mostly for experience. I don't care what place I get.
I'll see you on Friday HungryB around 7-8ish if you don't mind. uuaa will be with me too.
Time to own x3

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo why do u type misshiro instead of hiro, im puzzled
because, in world of warcraft, my main is a female character named misshiro, and crispyone was making fun of it, so i started using it as my tag, i enter tournies now as misshiro.

I'm pretty sure I'm partnerlessss
who are you?

I think its funny that your ex partner wants to team with me for this. I think im so bad at melee
i know man, i would love to team with juan, guaranteed 1st place. He just hasn't seen me play lately, or he would understand the pure beastliness. I'm like god, in sheik form.

Well, f-0 is unsure if he wants to pay the $10 to enter teams with me, but hopefully he does. I dont want to have to find a last minute teammate.

-misshiro

SheerMadness

Smash Master
For sho!!!

I actually do feel like I've gotten alot better somehow.

edit: its gotta be the crouch canceling

jlorde34@yahoo.com

Smash Apprentice
yea PB, the whole time i was playing wit you and Colin...... DIE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!............ DIE!!!!!!!!

While funny at first, it gets really annoying.

PS, Im not going to Daytona anymore so i will be in there like swimware........ not giving my money to you guys but friendlies and intense Ice Climber training all day will be fun.

PB&J

Smash Hero
well die is an inside joke and if u guys dont gett it what ever..im not stoping and jason u should enter t it the only way ur going to get better quickly..friendlies are cool and all but tourny exp is what u need son..its a diff type of feel so enter fool

Pritch

Smash Lord
heeeeeeeeeeeeeello.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey.

I'm still assuming that if I make it to this you'll be able to house me. I still haven't actually seen you confirm it, though, so I just want to make sure. It'll probably be me and 1-2 others in the car with me if I come. You got room?

Top Bottom