• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Whos down to blaziken and watch transformers after this?
Go to sleep, isn't it past your bedtime kid?

@ Crispy - I was gonna ask you tomorrow could I come with you guys. lol Guess that answers my question, but yeah family comes first, don't feel too bad. Chops will understand...I hope...

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Hiro I picked up shiek as my secondary I better see some nasty **** I can rip from you kk?
all i do is nasty **** mangz. just watch and learn. i guarantee you'll get better just by watching my sexy hentai sheik. *looks at siggy*

JJAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSHHHH!!! We still teaming for this? Are you even going to this?

Can anyone house 3-4 people for Friday OR Saturday night? Maybe both?
have you tried HBOX? he's the official gigs houser.

lolololol. I'm the guy that told you take Action bastaraddd to the last gigabits. With the black truck,............................................................
oh cool beans, he should have went in your trunk.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey.

I'm still assuming that if I make it to this you'll be able to house me. I still haven't actually seen you confirm it, though, so I just want to make sure. It'll probably be me and 1-2 others in the car with me if I come. You got room?
it's auto confirmed.

Im not that good of a teammate hiro. I need more practice before ill be able to perform well. I think you can find someone better than me, cause I know your a good teammate. I think i just leveled up in singles though ^_^. Uuaa knows.
your NASTY!!!!!1

YOOOOOOO, IDC, IM ****** IN TEAMS, GET AT MY NASTY DUB DUBZ SKILLZ. JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA HOLD THIS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

-misshiro

Pi

Smash Hero
I'll bring a setup as well, assuming there's room in w/e car I'm taking for one

all i do is nasty **** mangz. just watch and learn. i guarantee you'll get better just by watching my sexy hentai sheik. *looks at siggy*
aight aight, lookin forward to it

Pritch

Smash Lord
My mechanic fails. I was supposed to have my car back today with a fixed AC, but he forgot to order a bolt he needs to hold everything together and I *might* be able to get it tomorrow, but it's far more likely that it'll get in monday. Not really feeling the 6 hour AC-less ride, so I'll probably have to miss this. Sorry guys.

@Anyone who I was talking to about carpooling to this: You probably need to look into alternate transportation.

Pi

Smash Hero
jason i have your TV still, i might be able to bring it
I'm prolly gonna be gettin a ride from colin again so we may or may not end up at your guys' house
but I'll bring my cube/melee juss in case, bring the tv if you can and i'll pick it up whenever

skrach8

Smash Lord
emilio emilio, im down to "blazekin" after and see the movie.

pete u comin to this?

me and dop are gunna ****....

practice on friday

SheerMadness

Smash Master
**** that lets go out and get drunk friday. Then we can practice afterwards, itll be more fun.

skrach8

Smash Lord
so ur sayin u wanna get some b!tches?

well im down to play some more poker, take ur money ryan...

oooooooooooohhhhhhh cuz i act hard as hell!!

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
ok ummmm x.x

so umm... im intensely broke right now... and i was wondering if someone can spot me for at least singles? I promise i wont suck lol

-edit: i saw transformers at the midnight release. its too good. and super long. hope you guys enjoy it. ik i did

- uuaa :(

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Me you and Legion's join dates are

Jul 2006
Jul 2007
Jul 2008

this is RELEVANT

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Looks like i'll be getting the japanese version of blazblue tomorrow, should I bring it to gigs or should I not even bother since this will probably be a pretty packed gigs?

Angry Idk yet look for another partner as of right now cuz Im most likely missing or coming real late for doubles
oh, gotcha polmex, maybe we can team at the next one then if you're down.

So, anyone willing to have a lobster for a teammate? ^_^

Top Bottom