• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
i wish i was in tampa to pick u up, but sadly i go home tomorrow and wont be back in tampa til sunday.

i get a ride to gigs from EAST florida :(

i would pick u up for smash on the way back east, but im in a work truck and there is literally no room for you and i highly doubt my boss would wanna stop.

sorry mang!

LuCKy

Smash Master
someone pm me some numbers of who ever is

housing us ...... and well let u no if we make it or not

-mango

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Mango and Lucky, I sent you guys a PM

also, how are you guys getting from the airport to the venue?

and what airport is it, do you know?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo i just bought an e of the stuff and it's coming up in my little Cafe Bustelo can, so we all is gonna get FUHHHHK'D UP.

I'm actually currently traveling through the fifth dimension as we speak.
truuuuu, holding it down xif!!

this is looking very promising

melee smashers are madddd chill

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Yo, did you see the news?
Michael Jackson died.
Heart attack.

New meme ^

Anyways, on to topic. I won't be able to attend boxfest or gigs, since I'm gonna be back in Puerto Rico by Saturday night and I can't even attend an hour or two for both events. Props to Hungry, Zoro, Capn'Crunch and Action for letting me and Aeon have a funny good time playing Melee. Let us know when you're coming to PR and we'll setup anything up.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
omg i was playing adventure mode and I got to Corneria against fox. We were at the tail together and there was a warpstar, I grabbed it and the fox just stood still, I aimed it right for the top of his head, and he no joke shined me right out of the warp star and didnt take any damage.

It's like having colbol in my copy of melee.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Yo, did you see the news?
Michael Jackson died.
Heart attack.

New meme ^

Anyways, on to topic. I won't be able to attend boxfest or gigs, since I'm gonna be back in Puerto Rico by Saturday night and I can't even attend an hour or two for both events. Props to Hungry, Zoro, Capn'Crunch and Action for letting me and Aeon have a funny good time playing Melee. Let us know when you're coming to PR and we'll setup anything up.

i meant to play you guys but we got there like right then when you left. ill play you this saturday if you r going that is. nice meeting you. im a puerto rican too lol boricua nyukka!!

xDD

- uuaa

LuCKy

Smash Master
looks like well make it but well be getting there at 6 am saturday morning lol. . .rides anyone?

orlandoooooo

Zoro

Smash Champion
you guys dont read this thread much i guess cuz like 50 ppl already offered u housing in sfl, and cfl

box and rx both offered
rx lives closer to the venue though

Finch

Smash Lord
Rx and QDVS live right next to the venue so I'd stay with them. I can pm you their numbers if you don't already have them.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Well after the tourney well just go home

with some cfl *****s

THEN DISNEY WORLD SUNDAY!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate disneyland so disneyworld better step it up

Finch

Smash Lord
Hbox lives closer to disney, but I'd make sure you have a ride to the tournament before staying with him since he doesn't drive.

Top Bottom