• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
falco is the most fun next to icy's..lol

yeah..so..as long as u have fun out here mango.. and dont complain about anybody's bracket becasue there are so many good players out here that it wont seem easy..i want to see crispyone vs lucky
HAHA. Why are you throwing me into the mix? I'm an underground player who's playing for FUN haha.

MANGO, are you and Lucky definitely coming? Have you bought your tickets already?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol mango is misunderstanding FL. but i recommentdu dont *** with advent for real cuz HE WILL ROB U. no one in fl knows u so they gonna use ur post to judge how immature u act lol not our fault ur ego is big cuz u let people suck ur **** all day on youtube and on the boards. i got nothing against u just dont mention me unless u personally know me

Whoman

Smash Rookie
driving up from miami for this whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gonna be sick, can't wait.

plus im totally a fatty and want the ice cream next door

MaNg0

Smash Hero
what that guy said

u guys is making all these big *** post

notice how the whole time ive made like 3 liners hahahah

ITS **** SERIOUS BIZZZNESS IN FL

황미영

Smash Champion
**** bruh, wats wit all da hate?

Mango, I'll teach you some grappling techniques so you can take these people down! Put them in an arm bar and make them tap. :D

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Anyone else think it would be a good idea to have a TV where everyone just lines up to play MANGO the whole time?

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
no..its a dumb i dea..y..just let who ever play him..let the pros play each other then we can have fun
Some people are hogs though and wanna have like a best 5 outta 11 set and whatever additional friendlies they can get whenever the other guy isn't looking though.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
People are freakin rude in florida. Go to any fast food restaurant if you don't believe me.
Some southern states know hospitality, the people there treat each other right. Florida's not one of them.

Anyways, I'm bringing some oatmeal creme pies/fruit pies to gigs, and if you want one, you'll have to beat me in a set!! ^_^

EDIT: I JUST FINISHED MY SECOND COMBO VIDEO GET WRECKED!!!!

DRD

Smash Lord
That's because Florida isn't a Southern state, it's been diluted by other regions because of it's plentiful beaches and palm trees

Top Bottom