• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
@mwarhead or cecil or someone: Mango is coming and is the best player in the world, so you should consider methods of not having him or lucky (who is also very good) play top players first round (they would both have 0 points and be matched up with hungrybox or myself, etc.)

THIS THIS THIS

Pritch

Smash Lord
I might drive over for this, as I'll have money by then. Which is pretty sweet.

Hungry, can I crash on your floor/couch? Also, anyone cool want to team with me?

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Heya guys, anyone leaving from Gainesville for this? Cuz I needa ride still.

peace
-blind

P.S. Still looking for a teammate, lmk.

Laijin

Smash Hero
nope that is laijin at his best -_-
Wow. Thats pretty mean bro.
I love how GA(not just Alpha), as a whole, takes all my posts 100% seriously when the ones that are obviously sarcastic statements should obviously not be taken seriously.
GA is a really serious state obviously.
Anyways. w/e.

On a side note. I'm really excited about this tournament.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Man I hope i can go to this.

I'm gettin closer to the point where I can reactively crouch cancel everything under 40% with falco, like shiz does.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Wow. Thats pretty mean bro.
I love how GA(not just Alpha), as a whole, takes all my posts 100% seriously when the ones that are obviously sarcastic statements should obviously not be taken seriously.
GA is a really serious state obviously.
Anyways. w/e.

On a side note. I'm really excited about this tournament.
It's been stated like. A million times. That sarcasm online is really hard to detect. Most people don't put any effort into it.

Also, who said Alpha was serious?

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I will be recording epic matches. Mango vs. DSW, Lucky vs. DSW, Colbol vs. Lucky, Hbox vs. Lucky, Mango vs. everyone else.

Place your bets.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I want to play Mango first round, so I can rhape his bhalls with my nhon-thechnical phox

Finch

Smash Lord
If you act like a ****** most of the time and then try to be sarcastic it doesn't work because people expect you to be ********. People can always tell when doodah is being sarcastic because everyone knows he's smart.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
neither of your spacies will beat Hbox

$$$ bet

edit: i am a nice guy, by the way, i am just messing around

<3

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

anyone want to bet me 100 dollars that lucky will beat hbox with fox

im dead serious

100$?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
naw man.

Juan is mad good against spacies. He a robot fo real.

Pc got into his head, lol seemed he was afraid to approach against the bai/nair wall of Pc. Idk i say he choked under pressure/Pc chris johns.

Dude the dude is maaaaddddd good man. Just sayin, he made Raynex look like a fool.
He no joke. This is unbiased speak right CHEA!!!! xD

Elam an Collin arent garbage players, so idk where your coming from with that high horse speak. How much better is Lucky then them? With the match up? Doesnt matter he trains against you, its Juan not Cali ****... Just sayin man i dont think he will beat him

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

anyone want to bet me 100 dollars that lucky will beat hbox with fox

im dead serious

100$?
I'll also bet that you wont win this tourny going all spacies. Would you like to bet some money on that too?? Trust me stick to Jiggs lolz.

-MaNg0-

MaNg0

Smash Hero

1. im just trying 2 start hype u f a g

2. im serious ne one wanna bet 100$

So advent102- Alright 100 bucks lucky beats hbox

and god dam ... yes i willl

or ill pull out the falcon here and there

PolMex23

Smash Champion

Ohh waht I say? Its a mystery?

But the Unknowable is Unstoppable...

Idk i wont take that bet but someone might xD

Advent Lee

Smash Ace

1. im just trying 2 start hype u f a g

2. im serious ne one wanna bet 100$

So advent102- Alright 100 bucks lucky beats hbox

and god dam ... yes i willl

or ill pull out the falcon here and there
Did you just call me a f a g?? Do you know who the fvck I am?? I aint no nerdy azz smasher, ill rob yo azz dry lil *****h. If were gonna make a bet then lets make a bet but try me again and u better watch ya back down here. I just hope that wasnt directed towards me fvck *****h. Get that hype shiz outtah here.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it was at polmex

and no ur acting like a *** taking **** all serious son

and so are we betting that 100?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Bro what I say for that?

Now you calling me a "F A G"...***?

Lee might be a goon from Miami, but lol man you dont know who I am. Stop misreadin **** I tried to make my post as funny an non biased as possible only thing I did was call you a CAli **** an that funny cuz your not even that much **** since you dont talk it son.

Idk why you throw words around like that. Heres a tip for you *** isnt a nice word down here learn the insult diff an you wont get beat on ya feel me xD

So Im not gonna blow up like Lee cuz Idk got better things to do with my anger but just watch that **** bro. You trippin right now

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it was at polmex

and no ur acting like a *** taking **** all serious son

and so are we betting that 100?
Oh ok, kool lolz. I dont know about HBOX beating him, but I'll put money that you wont win using all spacies.

-LEE-

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lee thats mad lame it was towards me you should have my back punk *****. I got yours id be blowin up if he was tryin you.

****, no family love...MEssed up x{

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

get ***** by ur own guy

and i called u a *** for what u said about hbox

i already dont like florida

*****S BE TAKING **** 2 SERIOUS

*mango out*

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
florida Pride!!! Dont Talk Shiz To Polmex. He'll Shoryuken You Lolz.

And Its the GUN SHAPED STATE, WAT DA FVCK DO YOU EXPECT????

-l-

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im not trying 2

everyone just gets mad

ANd people lucky played my puff for a year straight

So if anyone wants 2 bet 100 dollars on it

3/5

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Naw, you see.

FL dont like lil gits like you who dont know there place. We dont know you, we respect your game to the highest degree since you are the best right now an have been for a hot minute.

Yet you come in an start talkin smack, start talkin like you Fresh Prince, an we dont like that. Have some respect when you come in here.

Which you show none of, an now you say that you hate our ****. Well alright than, why get mad at us for gettin mad at a lil punk like you when we have all the right since...you hate us. Hate recieves hate, you dig?

Dude why would you say **** like that? You cant just be like, "oh, all boards shananigans. I was ****ing playing heheheheheh" bull**** when you down here. **** be haitin on you an you best watch it, I guess.

But I aint mad at cha, I guess you only hate the Box an thats wrong for haitin on a man on a quest.

Dude, why, dont you remember how it was for you? You were upcoming an everybody loved you cuz you were legit an underdog an rapin...

Now, like I said, you just a lil lame git, no matter how much u kid on the boards, you cant hide your true ***ness.

Get off your high horse an puncture a hole in your big *** head man, get that lame *** **** outta here please bro.

**** man, like Shalom said, stop doing this its so gay

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOL

i only talk smack on the boards cause its funny

in person i dont walk around straight talking ****

and i honestly did not read any of ur post

waaaay 2 long lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
i admit..lucky is mad beast.he is my second fav player on the west coast..so lets chill with all the name calling from both sides

i doubt lucky will get top 5 honestly though..people underrTE FL..AND ITS FUNNY..BUT UMM..U GUYS NEED TO GET THROUGH COLBOL and lambchops and like a thousand other good teams

mango -relax for a second fl is mad cool son..u started it so of course we are going to reply like that

and dont use inui logic..since lucky does good against ur puff he will **** hbox puff...

will just have to see next week who will win..then afterwards have fun and talk about the palm trees

Top Bottom