• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/23/2007 - GIGABITS - Let's all Smash Together

Pritch

Smash Lord
I need a teammate too. Derf, vericz, anyone else competent?

EDIT: Looks like me and manko are teaming, so scratch that.

vericz

Smash Champion
ok, because of the lack of me having a car, i dont know if i'll be able to attend either the smashfest or the doubles tourney, but i will try my best...peace

-hiroshi
I hope you can at least make the fest, we haven't played in a while. Anyway, me and uuaa are teaming up but if he changes his mind and teams with zoro then derf lets see how we do at the fest ;)

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Today's Smashfest was a success, I got to attend it ;)

First time I post here btw, maybe most people can recognize me, I was the guy with the Quiksilver cap that used Ness with a nametag of BUBB.

I'll be playing Singles tomorrow at Gigabits, so.. that's it.. not much to say.

Nice matches btw.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Colbol here:

We decided to have a little mini-tourney at the smashfest! It had a $1 entry fee and 22 entrants. The results are as follows:

1 DaShizWiz : $13.20
2 Colbol : $6.60
3 QDVS : $2.20
4 Derf
5 uuaa
5 Phanna
7 TBP
7 hiroshi
9 Mankosuki
9 HardcoreBo!
9 Rohins
9 Sheer Madness
13 Raistlin
13 Otru...
13 Dark Sonic
13 Apollo
17 vericz
17 zoro
17 RIP
17 Ray
17 xYz
17 D21

I lost, and I was in winners too =P

Good luck to everyone and hope to see everyone tomorrow!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
team results:
1. shiz and qdvs
2. colbol and me
3. dogysamich and 112
4. angry lobster and xyz
5. phanna and rohins
5. ??
dont remember the others sorry

singles is goin on right now

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm now at work, wishing I was playing singles. :ohwell:
I had a blast at the smashfest and the tourney. Good times, good times...
1 shout out for now... My partner, Angry-Lobster.... you are crazy fun to team with. We gotta team up more in the future.
More shout-outs later, I gotta pretend im working. :chuckle:

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm now at work, wishing I was playing singles. :ohwell:
I had a blast at the smashfest and the tourney. Good times, good times...
1 shout out for now... My partner, Angry-Lobster.... you are crazy fun to team with. We gotta team up more in the future.
More shout-outs later, I gotta pretend im working. :chuckle:
Man, I miss my old job. There was no pretending going on at all - I'd be flat-out playing smash on the clock instead of posting about it :laugh:.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i'm kinda disappointed in how i did. after playing this game for so long i'd think i knew how to play better. i don't know how to fight campers. ryan, we suck lol

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
The tournament was a success, more than 50 people registered on Teams and Singles.

Great matches everyone, keep it up, you all can do better.

It really sucked to play against Aeon, come on.. he's my brother, we play all the time at home, and since I had lost against uuaa, when I lost against Aeon, I was out of the tourney (gah...).

I recorded the match between Team PR vs Will Smith and a white guy, but I still need my USB cable, which I don't know where it is, it'll take me some time to upload them.

Well, that's all, until Brawl comes out.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Some Results from Singles(Currently at Skrach's house at the moment, tournaments done):

1.DaShizWiz
2.Colbol
3.QueenDVS
4.Lambchops
5.UUAA
5.N2K7

somedude123

Smash Ace
i heard it all. good stuff to col bol, im going to have to train up choppers next time haha. sucks that no one recorded matches, because now cfl cant prove they beat anyone haha. <3

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
this is otru:

did anyone find a camera at my place?? just pm me if anyone saw it

im not sure if i left it by mistake at ur car hiroshi, lemme know if u find it

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Going to keep shoutouts really short this time.

Mankosuki - GOOD **** man. Best matches I have had in a very, very long time. Those matches made the entire trip to the tourney worth it by themselves.

Angry Lobster - Very nice job on singles. Keep it real with Ness man.

The rest of Melbourne - Awesome fest the night before despite an interesting turn of events.

Kram - Good Peach. Keep up the good work and maybe one day you will be seen as the new Pritch. heheheh

Everybody else - Good matches, ect... Bring more TVs next time.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
This was my first Gigabits tourney, such goodness going down. I was Travis cause I'm an idiot who gave his real name. Shoutouts to:

Uber - Nice Sheik, fun matches. Gotta play you again.
Little Kid (Christian?) - Keep working on those ICs of yours, you gave me a run there.
Col Bol - Just too good for me, next time I'll try to be a little more competitive.
Uuaa - We never had our Soda Match, c'est la vie.
PureKorea - Great friendlies, almost had you in that CF ditto. Alas.
Raistlin and Dark Sonic - Sweet showing in teams, Raist shoulda stayed for singles though.
Random Headphones Guy Whose Name I Didn't Get - Sorry we didn't play, we'll get a set in at the next tourney though.

Of course, props to my crew people; Major Major Major Major, Fabulous, and Oreo. Good showing, we'll see how far we get next time. Fun to see the announcer stumble over the tag "MMMM" every time that Major was up.

I need to get some matches with Uuaa and Angry Lobster sometime soon. Ness dittos with A-L fo' sho'.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, I'm running on 3 hours sleep in the last 40 or so. Good times though.

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
Directly from Team PR H@wK here:

The tourney kicked asz! If not the best, it's one of the best. I think I did well, even that I was nervous. Congratz to 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Suki - Your Samus own. I thought that first match was mine but I didn't knew you used your grapple and I fell. lol. Still, pretty strong Samus/Ganon, keep at it.

???? - It was my second match (loser brackets) and he used CFalcon/Sheik and it was pretty good.

Argh (I won't forget the namertag :D) - Dude you got a pretty good CFalcon and a solid Ganon, keep at it. You made me go like lololololol when I shined you with Falco and you shaked hands with me, that was kinda random. Anyways hope we can play again in the future.

Shizwiz - Thanks for owning me and my partner in Team Battles and then owning me in friendles. I learned a lot from your Falco, but I gotta practice so we can play again and enjoy some more matches.

Derf - Solid Sheik/Marth, I think that's the best Sheik I have fought so far, I learned a lot from our match. (I lost against him in the loser brackets)

OTRU... - Thanks for being a good host, and for inviting me to your apartment. If it weren't for you I may have not been able to attend to such a great tournament.

Everyone else for making this event a success.

- Hugs, love and kisses to you guys, *smooch* H@wK -

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
its funny

i was bored just like i predicted....

shout outz\

Phanna-That one teams match i saw where u finished off the link AND falco...god **** man.=O

Shiz-Stop being so broken at this game.let the 13 yr old win why dontcha =/

RFX-Thanks man for housing me.really appreciate it =D

Future Tipman dude-You got a long way to go but keep it up ;-D.and good matches

DGuy-wow.Mewtwo shouldnt be able to own.wtf!? o_O

other guys at RFX's house-Thanks for the warm ups and ****,good match's

and that one peach dude-i hate ur gutz =O

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
Although I couldn't make it to the tourney because of work, I had some great matches with everyone at the smashfest at Skrach and Otru's place.

Congrats to Shiz and Colbol for 1st and 2nd place. I'll see everyone at LTEC for sure

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Great tourney. Shout out to my crew, as well as my teams partner Will. Good ish man, we held it down really well. We definitely have to team again sometime.

Top Bottom