• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/23/2007 - GIGABITS - Let's all Smash Together

vericz

Smash Champion
Hopefully you can get the day off brian, if not it's going to be me danny and chris along with nick ray and al if they go. So I might be teaming with uuaa for this one :)

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm kinda playing around with the idea of spending some time in jacksonville near the end of the month, if I end up doing that I may jet down to the tournament since it'll be decently close. If not I'll see you guys at ltec, which I'll definitely be at.

Aeon 2.6

Smash Journeyman
I was asked to post this here so :p

"Hey everyone.

Just to tell you guys that some smashers from Puerto Rico will be attending the tournament :D

I'm one of them, along with my brother and a friend thats already in Orlando.

See you all in the Gigabits tournament :D"

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Wow, Puerto Rico eh? I want matches with all of you :)

2$ mm's with all of ya if you're up to it

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I was asked to post this here so :p

"Hey everyone.

Just to tell you guys that some smashers from Puerto Rico will be attending the tournament :D

I'm one of them, along with my brother and a friend thats already in Orlando.

See you all in the Gigabits tournament :D"
Good stuff. Always nice to see some new faces around. We will have to get some matches in.

Peace.

vericz

Smash Champion
dang, it would be cool to play some fellow boricuas, too bad i have a bad chance of making this since i havent asked for the day off yet, and i just got 2 weeks and 2 days off for my vacation. thats makes me very sad...peace

-hiroshi
Like you always tell me, the worst that can happen is that they say no. Just ask if they say no can anyone take over your shift????

Also, I'm off Friday night (Finally) I can get sleep before a tourney. We should go to a smashfest :)

Zoro

Smash Champion
thats cool but i dont think you should just invite yourself over lol

i meant if theres no space there my house is fine

Zoro

Smash Champion
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2007/06/global-warming-nuclear-winter.html

LMFAO

"Nuclear power is not the 'silver bullet' for solving global climate change problems. We do feel that going nuclear is clearly a wise option. We plan, working with other willing nations, to launch a pile of nuclear warheads into the heart of the ANWR oil fields or the desolate wastelands of Australia, thereby setting off a 'nuclear winter.' The resulting drop in temperature should easily offset the effects of Global Warming for the next 200 years."

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey joe, I don't know if louis mentioned it to you or not, but I'm gonna be in jacksonville for a week or so and since I'll be within a reasonable drive of gigs I'll probably hit up the tournament. I asked him about housing but he said to ask you since he'd be working and you'd be the one actually around. It cool if I and whoever ends up riding with me crash at your place?

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
if its cool with you otru, would it be ok if Vijin, DGuy, and I hit up that smashfest as well? :)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
pritch and A-L: yeah its cool, u guys are welcome to stay just remember to bring covers and pillows if ur gonna stay and if any of you want to shower dont forget your towels, an extra cube wouldnt hurt either.

vericz

Smash Champion
ok, some good news. i just realized that i dont start work until 6 p.m. that means as long as i can get one of my parents car i will be able to make it to the doubles tounry and a couple of friendlies...peace

-hiroshi
So what about the fest :( If you can't go then it's me and danny teaming

Top Bottom