• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/23/2007 - GIGABITS - Let's all Smash Together

Zoro

Smash Champion
Whoever is not going with eric in teams can team with me
but its cool cuz im too good.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
me and sheermadness are goin to like suck and lose to a team we shouldnt' and then beat like 2 decent teams and then like almost beat a good team again. :)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
everyone coming to smashfest at my place tmrw: u guys can come over at 6pm, thats when ill get back from school. whoever is stayin dont forget ur covers/pillows and towels if u wish to shower the next morning.

if anyone needs my number just PM me

tru

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I'll be going if Phanna is going.

I really hope I can win this tournament, lol. This is the only way I can go to FC :urg:.

Jade Xquire, I'll MM you or anyone for 5$.

I usually don't like to MM but I need the money :urg:

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

Just wanted to announce a sponsor for this event:

Headshot Gamer's Candy Bar!

They have graciously put up an entire box of their product to go to the first place winner of Singles during the tourney.

For those of you that haven't heard about Headshot,

Headshot is a delicious choclate toffee bar that is loaded with more Guarana then a bottle of Bawls.

"Headshot is a candy bar made for gamers by gamers. Feeling tired owning all those newbs? There is enough energy packed in this bar to improve your game so much, that people will be complaining you have an Aimbot!"

Anyways, see you all at the Smash Tourney!

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
So it looks like myself, Shiz, phanna, + one setup are making it to this!!!

Oh and we're leaving Fort Myers tomorrow around 6 PM so we should get to your place by like 9 or 10 PM otru...oh and can we get housing Saturday night too???

Thanks a lot!!!

:colorful:

Ballistics

Smash Champion
any south florida guys going to this? I'm willing to drive if you wanna split some gas. Plus I have a power outlet so we can get some games in the car. If theres more than two people that is lol. If I do go i can bring a setup. Ill money match you SHIZ! Ill do it for my fish.

Top Bottom