• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/23/2007 - GIGABITS - Let's all Smash Together

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
im going to Ltec.why should i have to be a big man?

when was a complementing people?

and wtf did i ever do to u?

this has nothing to do with u at all.the reason i was wondering WHY u ignored me was beacuse i didnt know if i did anything,plus the fact i didnt.but now i know that u just dont like talking to people u dont know well

thats all good. but why didn't u keep it up and shut it instead of being a **** and telling me im annoying and ****?

like i said,i haven't done a single thing to u,the dark sonic thing was a god **** joke,thats all it was.

and the last thing im gonna point out is,why didnt u just tell me this stuff in person or over AIM?

insted of being a nice,and Mature person u have to go and insult me.

well have fun getting far in life ur going to insult kids to make u feel better

good day.

EDIT:if i came of as a sincere person why did u say this stuff?

thats the only thing i care about really.insults mean nothing to me.

but of course.u wont say any more and u will continue to ignore me(which i wont mind actully) because ur either to scared to say it to me,or you have no honor for yourself.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
@Raistlin-werent we friends at one point? i got the impression that ur not to fond of me anymore...;>_>

ill still MM u.ur quite cocky though,no offense =D
We were never friends because I never even met you in person. I just was offering you the Pound 2 singles pass because my crew had an extra and you needed one.

And again, I may be a lot of things, but I could never be described as cocky when it comes to this game. I never said you suck and that I'm amazing. I only challenged you because you kept shooting your mouth off about my friend. And offense taken for not getting that the first time.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Note to self-many smashers are a$$holes[XIF]and just dont give a d@mn[Everyone?]
Mooney: the problem is that it's just TOO MUCH. Look at your post count, and look at mine. I've been here three times as long as you, and you have 4 times as many posts. That, of course, is because most of your posts border on spam, and all of mine mean something. Also, randomly AIMing people you sorta know from their profile for no reason is going to get you nowhere fast.

And ****, I love the crap that Dark Sonic/Raistlin say during matches, because I say the same things, if it seems like my opponents will be the types to not take it seriously (unless I'm genuinely frustrated, then you might hear me cursing at the top of my lungs, but that doesn't happen very often).

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
haha, what BS, hide behind the "just kidding" viel. Nice fall back. Even if it is a joke have the cajones to stand behind it. You wont see someone like doodah talk **** to people on the boards or IRL and when they get mad he just says he's kidding.

Man, just dont even talk, let your game do your talking.

@ Ted: you've been here a little over twice as long, he has 3 1/2 times as many posts.

>_> <_< just to be accurate...

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Note to self-many smashers are a$$holes[XIF]and just dont give a d@mn[Everyone?]
How are you gonna call most smashers *******s when you insult some players just because you don't like the character they use? You're also rude to people who aren't playing the way YOU think they should play. It's pretty bad when you try to take someones controller when they're in the middle of a match.

You've also insulted me personally, so I don't know how you could say most other smashers are rude. Just think before you say some of the things that come to your head.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
wow, that would never happen again if he did it to me. lol
He wasn't trying to grab it out of their hand, he was more just: "Hey let me play for you, since you can't beat him yourself" in the middle of a match. It isn't nearly as bad as trying to force the controller out of someones hands, but still rude regardless

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

weird.....this seems to be happening...AGAIN! =O

honestly.....yeah i dont even care anymore.

its funny.u go into random as b@lls topics as post counts.....and why?

the ****ing post counts arnt even there in my mind.so think what u want but...is there some sort of race?

NO,why care?

and AL-dont go nuts cuz i refere most smashers as a$$holes,read XIF's post and u would understand what i meant.

but other than that what have i done to u?

well im just gonna ignore any futher posts.

a mod locking this would be awesome.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
haha, what BS, hide behind the "just kidding" viel. Nice fall back. Even if it is a joke have the cajones to stand behind it. You wont see someone like doodah talk **** to people on the boards or IRL and when they get mad he just says he's kidding.

Man, just dont even talk, let your game do your talking.

@ Ted: you've been here a little over twice as long, he has 3 1/2 times as many posts.

>_> <_< just to be accurate...
Oh wait, you're right. I actually -editted- it from the correct numbers for some reason, but my point still stands. :p

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

the ****ing post counts arnt even there in my mind.so think what u want but...is there some sort of race?

NO,why care?

and AL-dont go nuts cuz i refere most smashers as a$$holes,read XIF's post and u would understand what i meant.

huh? dabbya tee eff mate.... (wtf)
My head hurts, you didn't make much sense there chief.

Vijin

Smash Ace
You can't go around talking smack to random people and then wonder why people are being mean to you. People are just telling you how it is and you obviously can't see that.

Ltech should be pretty interesting to say the least.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo cash mooney dont ever talk to me again in your life please, i am annoyed of u IM'ing me all the time and please stop asking me to come to my place to play because i will have to hate to say no again, i dont think you are a genuine person.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord

NO,why care?

I'm not trying to go nuts on you. I'm trying to help you realize that you make a lot of people angry when you say some of the things you do. Joe is one of the most layed back guys i've met in the smash community, and you obviously did something to aggravate him as well. Like I said, just think before you speak/type, and consider if it might be something that could be construed as rude or inconsiderate. Thats all i'm saying.

skrach8

Smash Lord
HEY CASH. ive never seen u before, i actually havent even posted on this thread. But it seems like alot of people are hating on you. u know what ill fight for ur cause. FVCK everyone.

people on my ****/hit list:
1. ANGRY LOBSTER... thats right ur number one.
2. ALL OF NOOB TESTAMENT.
3. XIF
4. KEEPSPDN
5. FORWARD
6. The FVCKIN world.
7. MYSELF

But back to the matter at hand. Listen man i dont what was said between who or who got owned by who, butttttt dont worry bout it. BE CHILL.

SKRACH HAS CLOSED THIS THREAD. TO THE LTEC THREAD.

p.s. i will money match anyone. im probably gunna get owned since i work so **** much (john). but ill take on any money matches. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
HEY CASH. ive never seen u before, i actually havent even posted on this thread. But it seems like alot of people are hating on you. u know what ill fight for ur cause. FVCK everyone.

people on my ****/hit list:
1. ANGRY LOBSTER... thats right ur number one.
2. ALL OF NOOB TESTAMENT.
3. XIF
4. KEEPSPDN
5. FORWARD
6. The FVCKIN world.
7. MYSELF

But back to the matter at hand. Listen man i dont what was said between who or who got owned by who, butttttt dont worry bout it. BE CHILL.

SKRACH HAS CLOSED THIS THREAD. TO THE LTEC THREAD.
1. eh? I feel honored :)

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to respond, I'm basically never on smashbaords. Awesome time up there.

xYz, awesome games man, definitely want to play you more sometime.
Vijin, I used Link, not young Link:laugh: I guess I spam stuff too much, it's making my link look young, haha.
Tank and Charlie, awesome coming up to the tournament with me. Tank, I swear all you need to learn is lcancel and wavedash/land, you're playing the game right and yet your tech limits you so much. Charlie you don't have to be so generous with the gas, you paid for almost the whole trip, not that I mind :p, we should play more often.
Shiz, you have some mad fingers! I still love your answer to my question of 'how do you do the jc shine without hurting your thumb' and you show me this enourmous callus. haha, you rule man.
Everyone else, great games, maybe I'll see you guys again sometime. I might go to one more tournament before brawl comes out.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to respond, I'm basically never on smashbaords. Awesome time up there.

xYz, awesome games man, definitely want to play you more sometime.
SLITTTT!!!!
hell yah dude, your Link/fox are too crzy. You should go to Ltec, everybody will be up in that mutha!!

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
You're being stupid now, and have obviously paid almost no attention to the conversation. I'm not being cocky and it wasn't an open invitation to everyone. It's a grudge match because that jerk wouldn't stop badmouthing my friend. I was defending his honor so to speak, and this guy wasn't giving me a straight answer, so I felt the question needed to be more direct. I never said "oh you suck" or "I'm so amazing," denoting cockiness. So no, I'm not taking your random MM because you had this unwarranted need to call out my "cockiness." Next time know what the hell you're talking about before you try to patronize me.
lol you are dead serious while i was joking. man youre funny. lmao.......after two mins laughing.........stop being emo. and dont cut your wrist on my behalf.

tedb. i accept your match

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Marth's utilt glitches out on my copy of smash. Fred knows what I'm talking about.
Does it only happen on Dreamland, cause a similar thing happened to me with his dash attack. He pulled his sword, but it looked like it got stuch on his sheath or something.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
lol you are dead serious while i was joking. man youre funny. lmao.......after two mins laughing.........stop being emo. and dont cut your wrist on my behalf.
Yeah, now that you realize I wasn't being cocky you were "joking."

Bull****.

And where's all this "emo" crap coming from? Nothing in there could be construed as emo, just like I wasn't being cocky before. You're really starting to make my brain hurt. I need to start remembering that not all good players are also necessarily intelligent.

Edit: Again, this is Raistlin. At least Apollo is getting a post boost with no effort.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, now that you realize I wasn't being cocky you were "joking."

Bull****.

And where's all this "emo" crap coming from? Nothing in there could be construed as emo, just like I wasn't being cocky before. You're really starting to make my brain hurt. I need to start remembering that not all good players are also necessarily intelligent.

Edit: Again, this is Raistlin. At least Apollo is getting a post boost with no effort.
OK..... I thought we were done...ok. You still want to stir the mess. You seem like a drama queen. I ended it last post but your looking for more. What does intellegence have to do with me picking on you? Nothing at all. You are wierd when your angry. lol. I am ending this fued with you. You are starting to bore me. Humor me with a M.M. If not I have no business with a simpleton.

P.S.: Keep posting about this situation will result me calling you emo as your nick name lol. I think if you got a girl you would pay less attention to me. If you got a girl spend more time with her. I think you would be less tence cabron idiota.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
OK..... I thought we were done...ok. You still want to stir the mess. You seem like a drama queen. I ended it last post but your looking for more. What does intellegence have to do with me picking on you? Nothing at all. You are wierd when your angry. lol. I am ending this fued with you. You are starting to bore me. Humor me with a M.M. If not I have no business with a simpleton.

P.S.: Keep posting about this situation will result me calling you emo as your nick name lol. I think if you got a girl you would pay less attention to me. If you got a girl spend more time with her. I think you would be less tence cabron idiota.
I'm literally drowning in the irony of this post.

Top Bottom