• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/23/2007 - GIGABITS - Let's all Smash Together

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Man, all this hate on Dark Sonic is ridiculous. DS is an awesome guy and just because he beats you, you shouldn't get all upset. He's in my crew, and whenever he beats me, I don't get mad at him, I get mad at Marth... so don't hate the player, hate the character... or something.

And I second Raistlin's idea... I'll money match you w/ Zelda or something (who, by the way, is in Brawl, which is the best news I've heard in months)
Mooney is a Marth main, so it was a Marth ditto in which the above **** occurred.

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
I remember playing Dark Sonic at Otru's a smashfest ago, his Marth play was hilarious he'd always make a point in dsmahin someone of the edge for his finisher. That kind of style is hilarious and shouldn't be taken personally.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
$10 is a bit steep for me... I'm a BROKE *** mofo. (which is why I didn't enter the tournament). Maybe $2-3 would be better.

And wtf, I though you played MARTH. Oh well, space animal practice is always nice.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Man, manko. It's too bad you're not going to FC. Overswarm is doing MM iron-man matches there (like a crew battle, only a "crew" is one dude using all characters one time). Sounds right up your alley.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
-______-

that pink puffy peice oh SHIIIIIIIT is gonna get a whole can oh A$$ Whoopin =O

i will MM u for...

FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!

DUM DUM DUM!! =O
If I had the money, I'd do it. And let's make it ten bucks. I don't care if you main Marth, I've beaten them before.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Man, manko. It's too bad you're not going to FC. Overswarm is doing MM iron-man matches there (like a crew battle, only a "crew" is one dude using all characters one time). Sounds right up your alley.
0_0 !!!!

Sounds hella fun.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I can't believe they're putting Zelda in Brawl. Hopefully they take away that stupid sweet spot that hits like freakin' everywhere.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
the new thread is up, we should use that one since this one is clearly being used for stupid thrash talk which is not worth anyone's time, u spamer! (hope u know who im refering to, kinda obvious at this point tho)

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
zelda is gay. i don't care if people are good with her or not. it hurts my eyes when i see zelda on the t.v. screen.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Dark Sonic can hold it down, team match against you guys was good. Heart was racing the whole time.
Although he ignored my request of playing a set with him twice. :(
I'm sorry dude. Must of slipped my mind. I'll have to fight you at the next gigs.

@Hungry Box. I was just playing to win dude. I kept going for grab smashes because it was working. An interesting tactic you could try is ducking under my grab and resting. It's happened to me a few times, but you didn't seem to do it. It would sure make me grab a lot less if I was afraid of getting rested every time.

@The guy I money matched at gigs.. I didn't catch your name at gigs (if you gave it to me then I've forgotten and I'm sorry.) I'm sorry about not giving you a chance to win it back, but I thought that's how money matches work. I'm under the impression that you play a set and the winner gets the money, but you seemed kinda pissed I wouldn't give you a second shot. Was I supposed to give you a warm up round or something, because I'm only used to friendlies?

@Cash Mooney. What did I do to you? I'm sorry, but that whole day went by me kinda fast and I don't remember every match I had. I'm glad that other people are defending me, but I would kinda like to know what I did to piss you off in the first place.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
you are too cocky for your own existance. m.m me $50 next tourney you and I are in. ?You taking the match or what?
Raistlin's just being tough because I'm his partner and his friend and Cash Mooney's got something against me. I'm really not trying to make any enemies here. I just want to play smash with a bunch of people who I'll hopefully become friends with.

BTW where exactly is the new thread?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
you are too cocky for your own existance. m.m me $50 next tourney you and I are in. ?You taking the match or what?
You're being stupid now, and have obviously paid almost no attention to the conversation. I'm not being cocky and it wasn't an open invitation to everyone. It's a grudge match because that jerk wouldn't stop badmouthing my friend. I was defending his honor so to speak, and this guy wasn't giving me a straight answer, so I felt the question needed to be more direct. I never said "oh you suck" or "I'm so amazing," denoting cockiness. So no, I'm not taking your random MM because you had this unwarranted need to call out my "cockiness." Next time know what the hell you're talking about before you try to patronize me.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Haha, maybe one day I'll come to a tourney with red dyed hair, just to see how close I can get. :p

Also, the $20 title match offer still stands, N2K.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm gonna tell it like it is.

HungryBox - you are nowhere near the same level as Dark Sonic lol.

Dark Sonic/Raistlin - you guys say some things during team matches that comes off as being extremely arrogant. You guys seem like nice kids but you seriously might wanna watch what you say, even if its not meant to be arrogant thats how it comes off. All of Noob Testament has noticed this.

Dark Sonic - I'm not gonna lie I do get kinda pissed when I lose to you since I play Skrach all the time. I sincerely apologize if its at all noticeable. Your Marth has gotten really good and I really shouldn't be upset about losing to a good Marth.

Bladeofapollo - You're a really nice kid. Your falco is gonna be really good you got the tech skill you just need to play more mindgamey. =G

I guess thats all for shoutouts this tourney. Always cool to have fairly new up and comming CFL crews.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I'm gonna tell it like it is.

HungryBox - you are nowhere near the same level as Dark Sonic lol.

Dark Sonic/Raistlin - you guys say some things during team matches that comes off as being extremely arrogant. You guys seem like nice kids but you seriously might wanna watch what you say, even if its not meant to be arrogant thats how it comes off. All of Noob Testament has noticed this.

Dark Sonic - I'm not gonna lie I do get kinda pissed when I lose to you since I play Skrach all the time. I sincerely apologize if its at all noticeable. Your Marth has gotten really good and I really shouldn't be upset about losing to a good Marth.

Bladeofapollo - You're a really nice kid. Your falco is gonna be really good you got the tech skill you just need to play more mindgamey. =G

I guess thats all for shoutouts this tourney. Always cool to have fairly new up and comming CFL crews.
<3 Sheer! Too good :)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Lol, wow. You take what we say WAY too seriously if you think that. I know exactly what skill level I'm at, which is to say not very high, but I say random stuff in matches because trash talk makes the game more fun. For me, anyway. I don't actually MEAN probably 95% of the stuff I say during matches, so keep that in mind the next time you hear me say something that overinflates my actual skill in this game. I don't ACTUALLY think I'm unstoppable, but it's sure fun to say it sometimes. Keeps my morale up while I'm getting ***** :(

vericz

Smash Champion
Lol, wow. You take what we say WAY too seriously if you think that. I know exactly what skill level I'm at, which is to say not very high, but I say random stuff in matches because trash talk makes the game more fun. For me, anyway. I don't actually MEAN probably 95% of the stuff I say during matches, so keep that in mind the next time you hear me say something that overinflates my actual skill in this game. I don't ACTUALLY think I'm unstoppable, but it's sure fun to say it sometimes. Keeps my morale up while I'm getting ***** :(
Remember playing me and Hiroshi in teams at otru's?? First it was hiroshi saying how puff cheats in teams and he could take you one on one and then my falco started spiking you puff and you started. Nothing was taken seriously, sometimes it does add fun to the game to complain or even laugh about stuff.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Remember playing me and Hiroshi in teams at otru's?? First it was hiroshi saying how puff cheats in teams and he could take you one on one and then my falco started spiking you puff and you started. Nothing was taken seriously, sometimes it does add fun to the game to complain or even laugh about stuff.
Both those things Hiroshi said are true. And jeebus it was annoying getting spiked every two seconds. Falco's dair should be banned.

Edit: Whoops, this is Raistlin.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
@Cash Mooney. What did I do to you? I'm sorry, but that whole day went by me kinda fast and I don't remember every match I had. I'm glad that other people are defending me, but I would kinda like to know what I did to piss you off in the first place.

remember the kid at Pound 2 that sat down and played at least 10 friendlies with ya?

yeah...you figure it out..

i played Marth when i played u btw...=_=

@Raistlin-werent we friends at one point? i got the impression that ur not to fond of me anymore...;>_>

ill still MM u.ur quite cocky though,no offense =D

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
man cashmooney if you go to ltec and all these people from this gigs are there I hope you have the balls to be the big man you talk like on the boards.

But you wont you'll just pretend it never happened and just go back to complimenting people. What an idiot, you dont even get it when people try to ignore you on AIM and you just wont quit. Man I didnt want to do this to you because you still came off as sincere, but I see now what you're all about so let me spell this out:

YOU. ARE. ANNOYING. People dont want to talk to you constantly, and you dont understand the first thing about high level play, you're just a scrub until you get your **** together and realize how dumb you are or at least how dumb you're acting.

on a random note: Dark Sonic has ALOT of potential, he's already getting mad good.

PS: i'll own you all anyway cause i'm getting forward lessons whaaaaaaaaat?

Top Bottom