• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I need a ride back to Melbourne from this Gigs.

Anyone taking I-95 south should please consider taking me.

Also AngryLobster, if your car isn't full I would really appreciate if you could take me back.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
so we need to get stages hammered out for this, definitely...don't want any questions this time.

Finch

Smash Lord
Fenrir's list he posted awhile back is good if he just adds luigi's mansion. Lylat is gay but I guess it should stay neutral.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Lylat should remain as a CP. I haven't seen the tilting alone cost anyone a stock in a tourney yet. People who are smart will take the tilting into consideration while they try to get back to the stage. I can't believe people think that Delfino could be neutral. Gmoney stadium would be neutral before that garbage stage.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
don't see why we should ban lylat. the background is distracting, but we can usally ignore it, or at least thats what i think in my viewpoint. and delfino plaza as neutral? not a bad idea.

Zoro

Smash Champion
its never happened to me

but i hear stories

and just cuz u get gayed out by a stage doesnt mean u suck

maybe u just play wolf?

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
i use kirby. i sometimes use the final cutter when it tilts and i get stuck. and i wanna face money in the tourney now. i ain't gonna take that from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom