• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there probably about 10, that seems to be when everyone is getting there. i can get there at any time though. Do you need help setting up or anything? i can come early.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
I'm flaming you, retro gamer 6, because your opinion on making Lylat a CP is based completely on scrub logic. If you really do tend to get stuck under the stage, especially if you're Kirby, you suck at Brawl (oxymoron?). This is not a matter of it happening maybe once in a hundred games because you say you tend to do it. This would imply that you probably SD once per game on Lylat or very close to it. I'm fairly confident in saying that you have very little control over your character. Get your grade school garbage out of here, please. By the way, I'll play you at the next Gigs in a MM (for any amount), but be prepared to stay stuck in my Category 5.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I think lylat is the only neutral that I haven't gotten stuck under. Well besides yoshi's island which is impossible.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
great. i just came back to smashboards and now i already have someone who flamed me and wants a money match with me. what a mess...

what a great way to get my 300th post...

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow gmoney be more of a d!ck. Everyone who doesn't play metaknight has gotten stuck under lylat when it tilts. Don't think you're better because it's impossible for shuttle loop to not sweetspot lylat.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I haven't gotten stuck under, and i refuse to play metaknight! But yeah, he's being quite the jerk for no found reason.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Blargh. I'm in FL right now, and I decide to see if there are any tournaments around me here in Orlando. Of course there's one here... The day after I leave.

Oh, woe is me. :D

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
guys, just drop it. i didn't come back to start arguements. yes i still wanna face gmoney even if he does use meta knight. so what? i use meta knight too sometimes. and i got stuck under the ship because i used the final cutter too early. i used it instead of my remaining jumps and it cost me. either way it doesn't matter to me if lylat cruise is banned or not. and i've read that some want delfino plaza as neutral and norfair as counterpick. i think norfair should be used for singles only, but if you guys don't have a problem with it with doubles, then more power to you. delfino as neutral sounds fine by me. again, i didn't come here to start fights (literally).

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
guys, just drop it. i didn't come back to start arguements. yes i still wanna face gmoney even if he does use meta knight. so what? i use meta knight too sometimes. and i got stuck under the ship because i used the final cutter too early. i used it instead of my remaining jumps and it cost me. either way it doesn't matter to me if lylat cruise is banned or not. and i've read that some want delfino plaza as neutral and norfair as counterpick. i think norfair should be used for singles only, but if you guys don't have a problem with it with doubles, then more power to you. delfino as neutral sounds fine by me. again, i didn't come here to start fights (literally).
lol wtf. we droped this discussion awhile ago ;;>_>

I see why gmoney flames you now lmao

AfroQT

Smash Master
BLADE BREAKERS!
I laugh everytime i see one of those images.

I get stuck under lylat as donkey kong all the time.
Good thing i dont main donkey kong.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Cool, custom avies! My picture and I are going to win this tournament. [Kidding. But laugh anyway!]

Anyone bringing Melee? I'm up for anything friendlies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
If someone challenges you to a money match stand up and accept like a man, its womanly to decline a money match or act like you dont wanna.

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm bringing a melee setup for sure. Hopefully there will actually be TVs so hiroshi won't have to force his wii into the spot again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom