• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Boobies all dai.

I went to Winston-Salem Duo. You couldn't even meet me halfway when you travel to MD/VA??? XD

I'll probably be here, but I might be traveling to tri-state or something at this time, but I don't really know what my vacation schedule looks like at all.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
PP get your *** over here for more tournament. No johns. Does anyone here play soul calibur 4? I'm pretty good at that to, and would like to vs some ppl. Yun-Seong is a beast.
I like it, but I'm not good at it, haha.

Apprentice and Darth Vader all the way.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@ Jon- Not Mario Kart 64 lol, it has to be Mario Kart Wii.

Who wants to also get at Shady and I in some Star Fox: Assault?
The 64 version was such a classic!

Star Fox: Assault? That's the one for DS right? If it's downloadable play, I can bring my DS and Pokemon Pearl!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Bro, me and you, Star Fox: Assault team mms; standing on Arwing ****
I'll probably be here, but I might be traveling to tri-state or something at this time, but I don't really know what my vacation schedule looks like at all.
tell me about it! You can't be trusted in Tri-State alone.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Soul Calibur II >>>>>>> Soul Calibur IV
Obviously, lol I just thought it was more likely that ppl played 4. Cool then, lets play 2, I'm better at it anyway.

I don't like the soul calibur series...

Don't bring that **** to my house.

I'll kill you. D:<
Why you be hatin on SC? Sure its nothing in comparison to smash, but it has its moments. Also, were doin more mario matches, ****s fun. I'ma force an oversized pill down your marios throat. Choke on it mutha ****a. (jk bro :))

Boobies all dai.

I went to Winston-Salem Duo. You couldn't even meet me halfway when you travel to MD/VA??? XD

... touche. I'll try to come to more tourneys in state. But first I'm about due for another oos tourney. You should come with. It would be the **** if me you bill, and mitsu went into VA turf and just ***** everyone. No one would see that *** whoopin comin, and the best thing is I like to believe that the skill gap is closing, and that will be reality soon. Lets take it to um.

I like it, but I'm not good at it, haha.

Apprentice and Darth Vader all the way.
Yeah, vaders just a badass (always has been, always will be) and the apprentice is cool too. My bro mits plays apprentice. ****s annoying to fight.

Duo55

Smash Ace
N.C Power Rankings for soul cal

1. Keith
2.someone close to my skill

honorable mentions
everyone else
Son, I will knock a dent in your head with yun-sung's sword. lol but seriously, who do you play, and which game in the series do you prefer? (say three and I'ma go to swinging) Also we should hang out again.

That game is so broken lol. Duo you want to get some practice in this weekend?
I'm down with that, but it would be nice if some of you other guys can make it as well. No jons, come.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
@ Star Fox Assault: Peppy for GOD TIER, at least when Shadybro uses him. Fear his Peppy, Lucas. FEAR IT!

@ Soul Cal: I main Nightmare/Siegfried in SCII and IV. Get at me. I'll **** up your heads with my stance-swapping mind games and then **** you hard. j/k I'm not THAT good, but still, get at me.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Oh god yes!!

Why you be hatin on SC? Sure its nothing in comparison to smash, but it has its moments. Also, were doin more mario matches, ****s fun. I'ma force an oversized pill down your marios throat. Choke on it mutha ****a. (jk bro :))
LOL Can I just go SoPo or Game and Watch? My Mario is pretty mediocre. lol

@ Star Fox Assault: Peppy for GOD TIER, at least when Shadybro uses him. Fear his Peppy, Lucas. FEAR IT!
FALCO!! I'mma pillar the hayel outta you.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Whatever you do, don't ever choose Slippy. That nubsauce almost died several times in Starfox 64 if it weren't for Star Fox.
Fox can shine spike you down to the ground meaning at least a lost of a wing.
Falco can stun you with lasers and CG so you won't be able to do anything til midgame.
Peppy is... Kewl?

By the way, is Wolf in Assault? "Can't let you do that, Star Fox." Never gets old.

Rigged Bracket

Smash Rookie
Everyone, I have an announcement.

I will no longer be aiding Bill in his smash career. He will have to win fair and square as of now.

Sincerely,

Rigged Bracket

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Everyone, I have an announcement.

I will no longer be aiding Bill in his smash career. He will have to win fair and square as of now.

Sincerely,

Rigged Bracket
Dude you didn't accept my friend request. You've never helped me out one time, you know that?!? *Purple Boot*

Top Bottom