• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i guess me and some of the Pembroke Guys are going 2 come 2 this thing.... not sure yet

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I have the 18th and 19th off... if I could somehow get these 2 days shifted I'll be able to make this.. which is likely.

If I do we need to do some iceys teaming plur! 4v2 they won't stand a chance.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
PLUR, your thread needs some love and hype.

Whatever happened to that low-tier tourney idea you proposed a while back? Think you'll hold it here? or some other time?

lord karn

Smash Master
You guys may be happy to know that I got my AC fixed so that more than just the top floor is cool.

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
I witnessed this miraculous event. It was like the hand of god reached right into the living room and flipped on the on switch.

rhan

Smash Hero
DO IIIT RHAN!!!!!!!!!! DO IIIIIITTT

cle
Bro you don't know amazing a low tier tourney is going to be. Even if only 5 people show up I'd still love it. Low tiers are so much fun. :)

Not at this one but the one after this.

So work on that Roy, billbillbill, lest you be ***** by the wrath of SoPo.
I <3 YOU!

This is one of those moments where I'm proud that I play mostly low tier characters!

Vilt

Smash Lord
I'm whipping out my Pichu son

get to see the **** that is my pichu. The pichu that is going to **** DH's *******.

Top Bottom