• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
Soooo. does i have to **** a certain hedgehog?
This is not relevant to me winning PLURS, now is it? I thought not.

Hey Bill, when I win, I'm going to go ahead and gve you your dollar back. You know, the one I jipped you out of in our money match. i figured you need all the money you can to have money matches with me.

Jon?

Smash Champion

Hey Bill, when I win, I'm going to go ahead and gve you your dollar back. You know, the one I jipped you out of in our money match. i figured you need all the money you can to have money matches with me.
Everyone is maining Snake now. I don't know how you'll feel with grenades and overpowered tilts in every match!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Nothing personal, but I don't like teaming with other lucarios... it never works out. I looking for more of an aggressive teammate character rather than a defensive one. But I'll keep you in mind. And best three of five? Ok. Also, Zero do you want a mm or friendlies?
I want mms and friendlies

PT dittos
Ganon dittos
anything else?

Also, PLUR is mentioned in a CF sex video that Smith showed me

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
By my computations, I roll more than you so I'M WINNING THIS!
Grenades? I'll catch those *****es and chuck em right back at him, then chain grab him to 50, and smack his ***** *** around with my blue balls. Snake has nothing on lucario. Oh, and I roll way more then you guys, once I rolled 24 times in a row to pis rohan off, so I'm winning this

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Falcon dittos (With Smash Balls)
Jiggs dittos (One player must always choose sunhat Jiggs.)
Lucas dittos (Real men fight with sticks and highly punishable u-smashes. Also, Dark Hart's participation is mandatory.)

How do these sound, Zero?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Grenades? I'll catch those *****es and chuck em right back at him, then chain grab him to 50, and smack his ***** *** around with my blue balls. Snake has nothing on lucario. Oh, and I roll way more then you guys, once I rolled 24 times in a row to pis rohan off, so I'm winning this
Shady begs to differ

This is getting a little out of hand. This kids getting way too cocky. I fear his inevitable defeat will crush his spirits.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I'm bringing SF IV/Arcana Heart/Micheal Phelps
SF 4 is my game bro... see me... first i have 2 be there... but u better practice up... M. BISON... dont take a liken to your kind boy... CHEAPNESS... lol...

but whatever... BLAH...

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
OMG what an arrogant prick. XD

Unlike, all other tournaments, I'm gonna try to spend most of my time doing friendlies at a Brawl set-up. Someone help me get good at Brawl.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
for real? with side B? are you positive he can't take out a grenade during it?

GAUVN, I'll $20 mm you at billfest. I play Wifi, I play rollier, spammier lucarios then you every ****ing day.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I hope Gauyn doesn't get the beating that Lethal is supposed to get.

Seriously bro. **** talk is all good when it's fun and games but you might a kick to face if you keep this crap up at a real tourney.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Oh man, lots of MM challenges being issued. I can do $1 MM, $5 is too rich for my wallet.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lucario's side b grab can be wiggled out of if you're fast enough. No more chaingrabs for you.

Shady is the man.:laugh:

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
PP this tournament hasn't happened yet. Guys I figured out why PP is so good. He can actually see the future that's why he knows what you're going to do before you do. He just sandbags every once in a while to make sure we don't catch on though.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
From 0-20% you can wiggle out of Lucario's SideB, after that, you can't wiggle out.

Lol, Raggy bro's post explains everything, I made a group in Pokemon called Catfish and the reporters constantly said that "in their view, it should be described as the Psychic type."

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lol zero too good.

And is it absolutely impossible to wiggle out after 20 or could someone like reflex get out?

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
PP this tournament hasn't happened yet. Guys I figured out why PP is so good. He can actually see the future that's why he knows what you're going to do before you do. He just sandbags every once in a while to make sure we don't catch on though.
Makes perfect sense to me.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
never met him yet, but from what i hear, it all makes sense now.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
PP get your *** over here for more tournament. No johns. Does anyone here play soul calibur 4? I'm pretty good at that to, and would like to vs some ppl. Yun-Seong is a beast.
That game is so broken lol. Duo you want to get some practice in this weekend?

Top Bottom