• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

Duo55

Smash Ace
I need a teammate for this.
Since you'll be helping set the bracket up, why don't you go ahead and set your first match with me and get me out of your way quickly. And if you don't, no matter what your rationale is, I will just assume you were too scared of me to do it :)
We should do a lucario ditto mm $5 sound good?

Jinkwai

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry. I'm only playing/reading/watching Ike until the tourney. I'm actually encouraging people to play "unfair" characters so I could get used to it. Gotta shake the rust off.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
I need a teammate for this.

We should do a lucario ditto mm $5 sound good?
Team mate? I need one of those things too. Lets scratch each others backs and take care of that problem.

MM, Lucario Dittos? 5$? Ok, best 3 of five tourney rules. I accept the challenge

Oh, by the way. I'm winning singles. End of discussion. Close the thread down now as everything else is irrelevant.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i'll try 2 come... just 2 hang out and play some May-lay... brawl or brawl + isn't my thing (anybody gonna have other games... SF4... mvc2... tekken)

Duo55

Smash Ace
Team mate? I need one of those things too. Lets scratch each others backs and take care of that problem.

MM, Lucario Dittos? 5$? Ok, best 3 of five tourney rules. I accept the challenge

Oh, by the way. I'm winning singles. End of discussion. Close the thread down now as everything else is irrelevant.
Nothing personal, but I don't like teaming with other lucarios... it never works out. I looking for more of an aggressive teammate character rather than a defensive one. But I'll keep you in mind. And best three of five? Ok. Also, Zero do you want a mm or friendlies?

Top Bottom