• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Duo is really good. I think he could've taken Shady if he didn't have to drop out. And Karn, PP told me you took a match off his Marth with ROB? You need to tell me how the hell you did it.
I made it to winner's finals, so the only way I could have faced Duo is if he made it to loser's finals instead of Karn.

@Phoot: Magilla Gorilla for sale.

I'll do shout-outs later.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts still on the way....

Btw I was lurking a thread, and I found out the actual identity of Red Marth.

I'VE F*CKING MET THAT GUY AND DIDN'T KNOW IT

I thought that guy quit. That guy seem pretty reserved, but I could see him wielding the infamous choke cord.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Shoutouts still on the way....

Btw I was lurking a thread, and I found out the actual identity of Red Marth.

I'VE F*CKING MET THAT GUY AND DIDN'T KNOW IT

I thought that guy quit. That guy seem pretty reserved, but I could see him wielding the infamous choke cord.
I remember that guy. **** HE WAS A COCKY MORTHER****ER.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wasn't me.

Okay, since you guys posted so dang much today(fun times), I'm just gonna do my very tired shoutouts now before I forget important stuff(I will anyway):

PLUR- You're a man for hosting this. Lookin mad sexy as always bro. Glad you and your girlfriend got your stuff worked out, but I mean sometimes you gotta let nana have a handle on the mallet in the relationship. XD For real though, you're gettin much better, and props to you for that. Also, good shiz in your match with Christinaaaaaaaa, hottest SSBM match I have ever watched, hands down. Also also, the gas station was pretty fun too after a bit. =p

Norad- I heard about you. Good stuff.

Ares- I didn't see you play this tournament, but I hear you're getting better. Good stuff reppin that Zero Suit bro.

Dublio- You've gotten better bro. Watch the vids and learn not to try to Nair me over and over. XD See ya soon hopefully.

Omni- I thought you were staying with PLUR? Ah well, guess that sneaky secondary eludes me/us yet again. XD Good matches bro.

Keith- Sorry you didn't get to enter anything man. It was great seein you though bro.

Jon- Good teams matches bro. Hopefully we'll talk a little next time man.

DUB- Oh wait....

Raggy bro- Sorry I kinda ruined your chance for teams dominance....again. You guys really are good at them though. I'm impressed. Oh and you're good at singles too bro. I'm not just saying that man. You play muthaf*ckin DK. Hardcore.

Fiz- Yeeeeee Melee. XD You did well in teams man. SP never disappoints in their specialty. Keep up the good work in both games man, the diligence pays off.

Uncle- You look too much like shady, but it's getting easier to tell. I hear you're workin on more Melee lately? Cool deal man. I have yet to play you in both games I believe. Maybe at Foxy's?

Shady (DDD) Penguin- Dude teams was pretty ****. Good shiz man. Your singles matches were crazy tough looking too. I enjoyed what I saw of them. When are you beating me btw? =p Playin man, you're gettin too good. See ya at Foxy's? If not, Stongertron for sure. Do et.

Ph00t- Your hat is still good, and you're still smart. Yee. But now you're also funny. Wtf. Stop being different.

Mitsurugi- Dude teams was tough as balls vs you and Duo lol. We still ***** in balloons though, get at me. =p For real though, good shiz this tournament, and I hope to see you around more often.

Duo- Fox isn't that good, what kind of bull is this? =p Nah man but you're legit with that guy. I have something that might help me out vs you next time, but I'm sure you'll be ready for me to. I'm looking forward to quite an interesting rematch. =p Oh and I hope you feel better man. It really sucks that that ear infection acted up on you.

B-B-B-Billbillbill- You're really good at Brawl man. You're doing **** stuff with Olimar, and it will be a shame if you let all of your enthusiasm go to waste because of MK. If you really and truly decide to quit though, I wish you the best of luck in Brawl plus.

David- Whoa you play Peach!?!?! Get outta here! For real though, it was a sweet surprise seeing you at this tournament man. Play some Melee next time dude, I really wanna see how you do. We also need to play in Brawl. Come to Foxy's and let's settle some stuff, aight?

Smithy- You're still loud, but you said something funny once. I forgot what it was but good shiz. OH YEAH and that TL is getting sick. Keep it up man. I like Toon Link. XD

Zero- So much I want to say. Talk liek dawctuh peepee dai. Reeflected! We're all Vilt, etc Good times bro. Good matches in Brawl, but I don't think you entered Melee? If you did, then my bad and I need to see you play/play vs you sometime. Foxy's is rihgt around the corner you know lol. Bring your crazy memes and stories with you please. =p

Vilt- Bro I heard you were tearin it up in both games these days (oh and B+ scuse me). Good shiz. Double rest? Wtf man. Jiggz is OP. XD Do some mexican combos on me at Foxy's aiiiight?

Karn- You're a very interesting dude. Way to take advantage of me in my moment of extreme brilliance in grand finals bro. XD Anyway, hope you're not too sore about me never splitting with you, but it will hopefully work towards us going to Genesis together, so isn't that a good thing? Regardless, you're understanding everything very well man, and I dunno how long I can keep you from beating me. See ya at Foxy's next week bro!

Slasher- Your Falco is improving man. I like it. Work on lasering more and forcing your opponent to do what you want them to do and you'll be happy feeting some fools in no time. =p More dittos at Foxy's? =p

Eman- Nice meetin you bro. Keep playin with Slasher and you guys will both be too good.

Dark Hart- Hey man, you get worked up over silly stuff. Take everything for what it is. Play the game. Let me sandbag you. =p But seriously, you can and will improve given the right circumstances. You're just down on your luck right now imo. Things will turn around for you I think.

Ace- Lol @ buying alcohol so there is no more money for MMs. How...convenient. XD Haha bro your Ganon is too good these days. I got Dorsey comboed several times. Apparently that junk is inescapable. Thanks for showing me the light. I won't fight it next time. Good stuff in teams with Karn, and our friendlies were pretty good. Oh yeah, and bringing Foxy to the third match was mad legit. Good stuff for real.

Foxy- Hey man, you got pretty good just like I predicted. =p Good stuff teamin man. Team ROOO RUUU is baller status fo sho. Spacies teams are too much fun bro. As for singles, don't let your nerves get to you man. I know it's hard, and you play it off very well(esp for Christinaaaaaaa) but with time things will get easier, and you'll beat who you're supposed to beat and lose to who you're supposed to lose to(aka not forward B LOL). I'm very impressed with your improvement and I hope to see more **** from you in the future. Btw let's Fox ditto more at your tournament because the pace of those matches was what I've been looking for. Good times....

Everyone- Thanks for making this tournament possible.

Everlasting Yay- why so smug?

Christina- Dayum gurl you're good with that furry.

LoZR- come back i miss you

If I forgot you, I'm sorry. I blame crazy Vilts attacking at 2:30 in the morning when sane people want to go to sleep. Lemme know and I'll edit you in okay?

IF YOU HAD ANY MATCHES RECORDED IN EITHER GAME, READ THIS!!!

I'm uploading anything and everything onto Youtube starting tomorrow, today, Monday June 22nd, whatever. Melee will be first on my Youtube channel, Drpeepee1.
Brawl will be going onto Bill's Youtube channel, smashecho, starting maybe towards the end of whatever this is right now to Tuesday(hopefully). Once the videos are all uploaded, I will create video threads in the respective game sections on the boards and post links to the threads in this thread.

NOW THEN, if you have ANY matches at ALL that you don't want uploaded, REGARDLESS of what you told me at the tournament, PLEASE message me in some form(or post here) specifically what you do not want uploaded so I can get this done as efficiently as possible. I had lots of requests not to upload this tournament, and I need to make sure I leave everything out that should be left out.

What a long effin post. I need to be asleep.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
PLUR there was a wiimote and classic controller laying on my tv when I was packing to leave and in a blazed stupor I put them in my bag. The wiimote was synched to my wii and I'm pretty sure it's mine because I took and left with one wiimote that had the jacket on it and the new wrist strap thing. The classic controller isn't mine but was attached to the wiimote when I put it in my bag and I wasn't even paying attention because I was trying to watch finals at the same time as packing(not a good idea btw).

edit: DUB wasn't there and he got a shoutout.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Wow, Dr. Viltvilt sure is popular. He has all these shoutouts for everyone and everything. =o Btw, I think I left my Pikachu at Plur's. Silly me, I forgot to bring him even though I was looking right at him before I left. I'll just get another one. This time I should try to get a normal sized one and let it sit on my shoulder the entire time and see how that goes. Can't lose him if he's stuck to you yes? xD

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
PP I called PLUR at 2ish after i took everyone home and he said you guys were probably going to sleep and i had to be up at 8am soooo yeah.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Jon is cool.

10oks
I agree. I may have to train you under my wing instead of Keith. He's been a big bag of fails lately, i.e "I can't join the tourny cause I just got off work and I'm tired" John.

Foxy

Smash Master
Thanks for the kind shout-out, PP. =]

We definitely need more friendlies at my place, maybe this time I can actually ask your for advice, hah.

And you can put up all my matches, even though I said not to before... I think the world deserves to see that forward B.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Smith: We projectile spammers must stick together! Plus we got really gay moves: your dsmash that kills at 0 and my CG.

@PP: Thanks for the shout out. Team game was fun. It was nice getting owned by you and Shady. I would like to have a friendly with your Marth sometime. I've never played a really pro Marth besides Karn's. I want to see exactly why the match up is 60-40.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
I'll just say that it was a fun tourney and it was nice seeing and playing most of you guys in Melee. Kevin, you're really good, I see why you're the best in NC. Foxy, you're extremely good, I honestly thought in that third Falco vs Fox match on FD you'd three or four stock me. Probably next time you will. :laugh:

Ace you're the first pro Ganon I've ever played and you my friend didn't disappoint. Nice job ****** me in tourney, and the Marth vs Ganon friendlies were a lot of fun. Also nice job beating me and Byran in doubles with your partner Karn, that was cool. Speaking of Karn, I didn't get to see your supposed comeback vs Foxy. Sucks for me I guess.

I think the guys name was Vilts, but you're really good. PLUR, you're good too, and thanks for hosting. In friendlies with Ice Climbers I don't recall seeing you do the infinite once, which is odd because you did it at Animazment, but whatever. Of course thanks to Slasher/Bryan for taking me to this and being my doubles partner. Your Falco is nice. There's some other people I'd say props too, but I'm not good with names and I only saw and talked to but so many people. XD Tis was a great time for me though.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
EMAN! You're the **** man, you got some real melee skills bro. Hopefully we can play again before I go back to the beach.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
@Smith: We projectile spammers must stick together! Plus we got really gay moves: your dsmash that kills at 0 and my CG.

@PP: Thanks for the shout out. Team game was fun. It was nice getting owned by you and Shady. I would like to have a friendly with your Marth sometime. I've never played a really pro Marth besides Karn's. I want to see exactly why the match up is 60-40.
Hey Jon, want to hear about a spammable projectile? Snake's grenades.

Hey Jon, want to hear about gay moves? Snake's f-tilt and u-tilt.

I win.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Good **** to everyone at this tourney.
PLUR-as always, thing were very chill at your place. Ty for hosting.
PP-All of our matches were very fun, I have a feeling we'll be playing more often in tourney. I look forward to it.
Karn-lol as always a enjoyable/strange set. 1st match, I have a two stock lead then lose, 2nd match I win, third match you have a two stock lead, and lose. My point? lets just save ourselves some time next time we fight and flip a coin lol
Bill - Dont quit man :/ you just need MK exp.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The two doubles matches(Melee) I have are up now, and some of the singles(up to Foxy vs Karn Winners Semis) are uploading now.

Twitch wants me to play Brawl with him for whatever reason so I'm going to do that now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i'm so sick of being bad at these games. i'm gonna start learning matchups. i'm sick of being beaten by spacies.
You're improving man. I think with your focus right now you'll start beating spacies in no time.

Oh yeah, everyone who wants a critique needs to let me know, aside from the person who PM'd me yesterday.

Foxy

Smash Master
i'm so sick of being bad at these games. i'm gonna start learning matchups. i'm sick of being beaten by spacies.
honestly, i think you'd beat me with ice climbers if i went spacies

wait a second... didn't we play in tournament? was it iceys versus fox/falco? i can't even remember. if it was, i guess i won, i didn't expect to, though.

my spacies suck vs iceys, just ask gofg, i can't beat him.

and in all honesty i DO counterpick iceys with zelda, you saw the results of that

Jon?

Smash Champion
@PLUR: Hey you own the hell outta spacies in Brawl with Icies. IF that makes you feel any better...?

Kixx

Smash Rookie
O and Ace thx for the advice on my Ganon i tried it out a lil when i got home and had some free time, i see whatu were talkin bout sweet spotting that kick on the edge, and im gettin my recover back up. And hey Lucas thx for the DI tips i can see the differnece n what i was doin before and what u were telling me. and of course PLUR thx for telling me lol your tourney was alot of fun. I really need to start comin to more alot , more lol.

Top Bottom