• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

Foxy

Smash Master
totally not as hot as it was last time, which was surprising given the sweltering weather

quite a nice change!

anyways, this was quite fun, i had an absolute blast in doubles with PP doing crazy team combos and shiz. then singles depressed me, but i can make it up next weekend.

it was all quite fun.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
FOXY IS THE DEVIL! lol good games tho man.

...siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike!! WUAH HAAAH HAAAH!!!!!!

I had fun goofing off with you guys lol
Thanks for the matches PP

Full Results?

lord karn

Smash Master
Melee Singles:

1. PP
2. Karn (Fox/Marth)
3. Foxy (Fox/Falco)
4. Ace

Melee Doubles:

1. PP and Foxy
2. Karn and Ace

Brawl Doubles:

1. PP and Shady
2. Duo and Mits
3. Rag and Fiz
4. THO and Karn

Brawl Singles:

1. PP
2. Karn (ROB/Snake/Meta)
3.Shady
4.Duo (Fox/Meta) (Dropped out early because he was feeling really sick)
5.Mits (Wolf/Meta)
5.????
7. Bill? (Olimar)
7. Rag? (DK)

Not to sure on those last ones, but that's the way I think it is.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Duo is really good. I think he could've taken Shady if he didn't have to drop out. And Karn, PP told me you took a match off his Marth with ROB? You need to tell me how the hell you did it.

lord karn

Smash Master
Duo is really good. I think he could've taken Shady if he didn't have to drop out. And Karn, PP told me you took a match off his Marth with ROB? You need to tell me how the hell you did it.
Duo beat both me and Shady in winners. My matches with Duo were really weird, don't know what would have happened if we fought again.

Yeah, all my matches with PP were close. I played as ROB three times and Snake once. I beat him on frigate with ROB. I used a lot of pivot grabs in this tourney and I use bair more than like any rob. Other than that space with forward tilts and read air dodge into bair or nair. In the match I won I gimped him by grabbing him on the moving platform and back throwing him. It all got recorded, so I'll post it up.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
When I played Duo at Billfest, it was really weird. I've never played a good Fox before. He beat my MK match 1 and I had to go ROB the next 2. If you're at long range, get in the air so he can't laser camp as well. Watch out for running Usmashes because that's his only way to get kills really, but it kills early as hell. I was behind like a whole stock in Match 3 when I just started camping him and it worked in the end. It was scary though.

I really want to see those videos, thank god they got recorded @.@ Good **** to everyone here, sounds like NC smash is really stepping it up. Foxy got 3rd in Melee? Dang...

lord karn

Smash Master
When I played Duo at Billfest, it was really weird. I've never played a good Fox before. He beat my MK match 1 and I had to go ROB the next 2. If you're at long range, get in the air so he can't laser camp as well. Watch out for running Usmashes because that's his only way to get kills really, but it kills early as hell. I was behind like a whole stock in Match 3 when I just started camping him and it worked in the end. It was scary though.

I really want to see those videos, thank god they got recorded @.@ Good **** to everyone here, sounds like NC smash is really stepping it up. Foxy got 3rd in Melee? Dang...
When I beat Duo at billfest I kept powershielding the uptilt/upsmash after the dair connected. Apparently Duo was just messing up at billfest so he was ****** me first match as I was trying to powershield. He almost three stocked me first match and I made a crazy comeback and won the match. I ended it by throwing him off at 0 and gimping him. Second match he two stocked me. Third I went Norfair, he went MK, I went Snake. I had a big lead the entire match. It came down to me on last stock at ~50 percent and him at like 120. He hit me with a glide attack near the top of the level after I dodged the upb and I died. Really weird set.

I knocked Foxy out twice. The first set was ridiculous. He beat me first round. And he just barely killed me with an upsmash in a really close second match and then he forward b'd off the edge before I died. Then he was ****** my Sheik third round and then somehow I won. He sd'd again during that comeback at like 50 or 60. Then I played him in losers finals and he beat my fox and mewtwo, then I beat him 3 times in a row with Marth.

Oh yeah, NC should start posting results in the tournament results thread. So PLUR make a thread there tomorrow.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
AFAIK Fox's Dair only combos into Usmash, at like...120%. I remember reading that somewhere. I think if you're frame perfect you'll powershield it every time until a certain percent. But you definitely need to just roll away from the Dair and try and punish with an Ftilt or something. Fox is a really scary matchup, he racks up damage so fast and kills so early. Just go for the gimps because his recovery is so horrible, sounds like you did a good job at that the first match.

No idea how MK/Snake on norfair is supposed to go though <.<

And he just barely killed me with an upsmash in a really close second match and then he forward b'd off the edge before I died.
XD Jim told me that after he talked to Kevin on the phone. Lmao that's got to suck.

I agree about Tournament Results. NC is a legit state, but nobody knows because we never post anywhere outside of NC threads <.<

Smith

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles:

1. PP (Marth)
2. Karn (ROB/Snake/Meta)
3.Shady (Snake)
5.Mits (Wolf/Meta)
5.Bill? (Olimar)
7. Zero? (Lucario, Everyone else)
7. Rag? (DK)
9.SaiLD (Toon Link)
9.THO (Peach)

That's all of Top 10. Bill beat Zero, right? Because he lost to....gah **** I don't know.

Shoutouts later.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Brawl Singles:

1. PP (Marth)
2. Karn (ROB/Snake/Meta)
3.Shady (Snake)
5.Mits (Wolf/Meta)
5.Bill? (Olimar)
7. Zero? (Lucario, Everyone else)
7. Rag? (DK)
9.SaiLD (Toon Link)
9.THO (Peach)

That's all of Top 10. Bill beat Zero, right? Because he lost to....gah **** I don't know.

Shoutouts later.
Bill lost to Shady and Karn. He lost to Karn before Karn beat Mits, so Bill's in seventh.

Maybe Zero got fifth?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Foxy got 3rd in Melee? Dang...
Lol yeah he was playing pretty well for the most part, just had some bad mistakes at crucial moments esp. vs karn there. I lost to pp in winners and foxy in losers. His fox got ACED and he went falco, 1 stocking me the 2nd match and 2 stock in the 3rd. He combo'd the **** out of me at the end lol. I can't wait till we meet in brackets at the bromonthly WUAAH HAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
My match vs Foxy's lady was intense.

Melee Doubles
1. PP Enlargement
2. Lord KArnandorf

MElee Singles
1. Who do you think? >_<(Dr. Peepee)
2. KARN
3. Foxy
4. Ace
5. PLUR
5. Eman

Brawl Doubles
1. Shady PP
2. Team Balrog
3. Dietys of Dark and Lightness
4. Champions of the Northern Wallibis Take 1 : Pride(XD)

Brawl Singles
1. Dr Peepee
2. KArn
3. Shady

Arg! I'm so bad! D:

Oh yeah, I got my first 0-death in tourney. GaW is really easy to infinite. :/

Foxy

Smash Master
Foxy got 3rd in Melee? Dang...
Why do you say that like you're surprised?

That's like exactly where I've placed with the same people for 3 or 4 tournaments in a row.

=[=[=[

This was my day to step it up but I made a few "crucial" mistakes lulz

at least Karn got three epic comebacks...

1. Two stock comeback game 3 of the first set with SHEIK LOLZ

2. 3-game comeback in our second set from my easy 2-0 lead

3. Comeback after he already died, seriously how the hell are you that good, you killed me after you already lost... insane shiz, never seen anything like that before

EDIT: It was all just practice for next weekend though xD

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i was down 2v1 in winners finals and brought it back with a double c4 kill. doesn't get more clutch. actually pp was pretty clutch in grand finals. doubles was the shiz again.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Good stuff PLUR. I thought it was funny that I lost my Brawl single matches because my opponents had reflectors. LOL

By the way, PLUR can you post the entire brackets for Singles and Doubles. I want to see how bad I did.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Ggs everyone, just saying, I came in 4th, not duo. Shout outs later. I went wolf the whole tourney, well, all but two matches. How did you guys like it? Lol Rawr!

@ PP: You, me, balloons, next time. Your goin down son.

Smith

Smash Ace
Tewn Lank all dai.

so...Top 10 was

Brawl Singles:

1. PP (Marth)
2. Karn (ROB/Snake/Meta)
3.Shady (Snake)
4.Mits (Wolf/Meta)
5.Duo (Fox/Meta)
5.Zero (Lucario, Everyone else)
7. Bill (Olimar)
7. Rag (DK)
9.SaiLD (Toon Link)
9.THO (Peach)

PLUR post the full results in the results thread.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Keith: Coming from the guy who used the "I just got off work and I'm too tired so I can't join the tourny" John.

Top Bottom