• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

noradseven

Smash Lord
Hey I know some of my ncsu/ north Raleigh buds are going, get on AIM tonight or something, I need a ride, my IM is the same as my profile name.

Ill be whoevas teammate, Im tired from work and school, and want to play brawl.

That is if I can go, gotta double check tomorrow morning.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
IF I go to a tournament, it will be to the SC bi-weekly, because I'm lame and within walking distance of the North Carolina line and yet I still consider myself a South Carolina resident because then I can drink sweet tea without looking like a douchebag taxes are lower here and I can't remove myself from the collective total of "not alot of people" in SC smash. Plus, I could maybe make some money in mayley because yay isn't showing up.

But I don't know if I'm going. I have a long night ahead of me; involving a hookah bar, dextromethorphan hybrobromide, Fight Night Round 3, and a jarring existential glance upon my own psyche.

STORY POST.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
IF I go to a tournament, it will be to the SC bi-weekly, because I'm lame and within walking distance of the North Carolina line and yet I still consider myself a South Carolina resident because then I can drink sweet tea without looking like a douchebag taxes are lower here and I can't remove myself from the collective total of "not alot of people" in SC smash. Plus, I could maybe make some money in mayley because yay isn't showing up.

But I don't know if I'm going. I have a long night ahead of me; involving a hookah bar, dextromethorphan hybrobromide, Fight Night Round 3, and a jarring existential glance upon my own psyche.

STORY POST.
Hey man, we take pride in our iced tea in NC.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Rag/peter/ph00t any of you still need a teammate for this.
Someone may have spoken for me while I wasn't paying attention, but to my knowledge, I'm still single.

Although I haven't played in two weeks, so you'd also have to warm me up hardcore.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if your girlfriend is hot, make sure she's at your tourney too

****ing foxy's girlfriend would be the coolest thing ever =x

BEHR

Smash Hero
Foxy tell her to bring some Emo Friends.

lol

Wait foxy has a girlfriend?

Dont tell me its Lucas. D:

JK. <3

Vilt

Smash Lord
PLUR we might be late. Bad communication with the Gboro bros so i have no idea when people are showing up.

Smith

Smash Ace
So IcyDeath is over, he went to sleep at like..12:30am, me 4:30am. anyways

I wake up, at 9:30am, I walk in the livingroom and he's up and I didn't pee yet....

FML

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wont be able to go. ):

I might make it for Brawl Who knows.

Top Bottom