• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey PLUR or anyone in the area, can I stay with one of you(maybe) tomorrow night or(definitely) Saturday night? I'd really appreciate it.

Sliq

Smash Master
Nobody ever mentions that I beat Forward at Pound 3, forcing Wobbles out of the bracket.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was just wondering why bro....
GJ man, I didn't know you beat Forward.

Okay PLUR, sounds like a plan. I don't know a thing about your roommates, so I'll just plan on getting there at 11 I guess.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Say Plur, can I come stay over as well? I'm so lazy to drive at 5 Saturday morning. Plus I want to try chilling with Dr. Peepee. =D

I played with the roommate that mained Ganondorf. We played Ganondorf and Captain Falcon dittos for awhile, plus I played him in the last Plur's Tourny and I CPed him to Rainbow Cruise. Yes, I CPed his Ganondorf to Rainbow Cruise. Many laughs were had, I'm sure he'll remember me. =D

Smith

Smash Ace
Dr peepeeF (12:15:14 AM): lol edit that shiz for real
Dr peepeeF (12:15:23 AM): i sound dumb
NCSailingDreamer (12:15:29 AM): y?
Dr peepeeF (12:15:44 AM): i dunno im readin it and i look dubm
Dr peepeeF (12:15:45 AM): dumb

Top Bottom