• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Shout-out time:

PLUR- Great tourney as always. I want cheesecake next time though.

Bill- You really shouldn't quit. Nobody is going to deny that your Olimar is legit, and a player as good as you will surely find a way to beat good MKs (perhaps picking up a more suitable character for him on the side).

Keith- Good seeing you of course. I wanted to see you enter the tournies, but no worries about that.

Jon?- I want to see you on PRs soon. A gay Falco like you should be able to pull it off. Don't try to taint Smith's mind with your Falco ways though. Leave the padawan to Snake mainers.

Smith- Lulz throughout the whole night. Your TL is as good as always, and the Rainbow Cruise match was pretty ridiculous.

Duo & Mits- Those were some pretty insane doubles matches. It was cool to see you guys as always.

Rag & Fiz- sp in doubles grand finals keeps getting more and more regular. Coin matches were made of win.

PP- Great stuff in doubles and singles. You better watch out cause DDD has a good match-up on Marth.

Zero- Happy talk like PP day, mayun. Kitchen shenanigans ftw.

Vilt- We really need to play Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom some time.

David- Got a gorilla for a sale.

Phoot: You'll see the fedora next time.

Everyone I didn't mention: Good to see you there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I remember that. I miss those days....

Well, most of everything that people want up is almost up for Melee. I guess I'll make a thread for the matches after they're up.

I'm about to begin working on Brawl singles. These matches will go onto Bill's Youtube channel: Smashecho.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
cartoon network used to be awesooooooome
i like chowder cause of the art style

also the subtle stuff they sneak in there that lil kids can't get
like when chowder is learning to write better and he has this crazy fights with letters. Z is a zebra attacking him, W is a wrestler, and the letter R is in an alley with chowder (who looks scared)

not saying cartoon network wasn't a lot better back in the day, cause it definitely was. but it's by no means terrible currently

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i like chowder cause of the art style

also the subtle stuff they sneak in there that lil kids can't get
like when chowder is learning to write better and he has this crazy fights with letters. Z is a zebra attacking him, W is a wrestler, and the letter R is in an alley with chowder (who looks scared)

not saying cartoon network wasn't a lot better back in the day, cause it definitely was. but it's by no means terrible currently
omg. **** XD

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I remember that. I miss those days....

Well, most of everything that people want up is almost up for Melee. I guess I'll make a thread for the matches after they're up.

I'm about to begin working on Brawl singles. These matches will go onto Bill's Youtube channel: Smashecho.
By about to begin did you mean you've done nothing? >_> There arent any on there now anyways.

Smith

Smash Ace
Shooooooooout outs!

Shady - dude, close *** matches. Good ****. xD Snake is so faaaaaaaat. Mentos<3 Oh and thanks for my SD card back. :)

David - I love you for buying me the Coke.

Vilt - DOUBLE REST!!!! Work on that Diddy and D3 and they'll be pretty **** sexy in no time. ;)

Dr.PP - I'm sorry for being loud bro, it's just in my nature. Good **** in Grand Finals, and good stuff in general. o.o

Karn - Amazing stuff bro. Your getting too good.

DERP - run out the time more.

Zero - Very impressive games mayne, keep that PT and Lucario lookin' good mayne. Mayne.

Rag - I totally forgot my mom did say something xD It was like "Well, NC Smash seems really nice, specially that Ragnorak guy".

Fiz - Good stuff in dubs like always.

Keith - No johns! get in Singles!

Bill - Don't quuuuuit.<3

Dave - Too **** good! I had so much fun talking to you bro. XD was laughing my *** off the entire time almost.

PLUR - Dude your ICs are amazing in Brawl! and you don't even have a wii! I'm sorry I held ya back in dubs... :(

Jon? - Pew Pew

Mits - Good stuff bro. I'm glad you went mostly Wolf. :)

Duo - Since when did you use any Metaknight? :o

Kixx - Brave Sonic, thanks for paying for my dubs money.

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. :(

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i wonder how well i would have done if i had listened to music while. listening to amnesys or ophidian could have helped me play better. oh well, as soon as i get home i'm gonna try to train if i can findsomeone to play with.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
also, i wanna apologize to uncle for our tournament match. before the match i told him i wasn't consistent at all with my infinites and that GaW is a good choice against ic. then i 0-death him for two of his stocks. i didn't mean to lie. up until that point i had only 0-deathed alex and that wasn't in tourney. i feel like an ***

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
By about to begin did you mean you've done nothing? >_> There arent any on there now anyways.
I thought there were going to be some, but I got a few formatted and then I had Melee video complications come up. I'm sorry. I'll begin work on them soon and update you guys somewhat often.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No, I didn't find any matches of you recorded bro. If you want something recorded on my VCR, all you have to do is play on the TV connected to it after you old down the "record" button until the screen tells you it's recording.

I'll make sure you're recorded at Foxy's though. No worries.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wut da hayul?????

Well if Karn can't house me, and I feel too tired to drive to Zero's then I'll hit you up Saturday night, okay?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hey, I'm being nice, and plus I'm going to the same place too. so yeah.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He likes custom titles.

For whatever reason, Shady vs Smith 1 is being a **** and not finishing it's upload. I'm not sure what the deal is but it's holding the entire process up.

Raggy bro vs Shady is epic. Everyone should watch it when it goes up. Shady vs Smith 2 is pretty good as well.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed by the overall quality of these matches. Good shiz guys.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
also, i wanna apologize to uncle for our tournament match. before the match i told him i wasn't consistent at all with my infinites and that GaW is a good choice against ic. then i 0-death him for two of his stocks. i didn't mean to lie. up until that point i had only 0-deathed alex and that wasn't in tourney. i feel like an ***
It's ok, man. You didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes people just don't know their own strength and surprise everyone, including themselves. Your ICs are definitely legit and I think they could really make a splash in future tourneys. Those grabs were scary good.

As for GaW, he actually was a decent choice against ICs. I got 0-deathed twice, but managed to take away two of your stocks before going down.

Anyway, too bad our awesome (and close) set didn't get recorded. Plenty of good moments there.

Top Bottom