• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5th Gen Pokemon Discussion, CAUTION!! (Contains Spoilers)

Vlade

Social Outcast
EA we're at pretty much exactly the same place! :D

My team consists of:

Hihidaruma lvl 39
Jarooda lvl 41
Zeburaikan lvl 35
Kumashun lvl 15 (I got the event :p It's an HM slave)
Mamepato lvl 11 (for Fly)

Time to beat the 6th gym

Nova

Banned via Warnings
It took me a while but I finally got motivated (i.e. hospitalised) to play Platinum.
Yer I'm behind the times.
I sat up for like 6 hours playing it and spent like 2 hours alone trying to catch Giratina.
Swear like 200 ultra balls through 8 saves (I didn't have the Internet and suck at Pokemon games, I didn't know a dusk ball would work a lot better). And I never use Master Balls 'cause I'm OCD.
I loved the battle theme it had, (Girantia) though. Best in the series imo.

I'm gonna put it on my phone. <3

Stopped after 8th gym.
I hate the grass Pokemon (Torterra at lv 36 or something) I picked at the start. It's so ugh. :(
It's either bad or I'm bad or I'm underleveled. It makes me scream and I suck at using it. I should have gone fiiiiiiiiiiiire. Someone tell me I picked the worst starter so I feel betteeeeeeerrrrr.

I'm motivated enough to buy <3Gold and w/e the next one/generation (White/Black?) is now.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
playing black now that it's 90% english
zzz so far

@nova: you picked the worst starter, and i don't say this to make you feel better B)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Heyll yeah, halfway through Champion Road right now, team is the same but in the Lv.42-44 range. Hopefully they'll all be at least Lv.48 by the time I come out at the League.

Dekar -- You should play it 100% Japanese like a boss, sif you even need to read any of the dialogue to know what's going on anyway.

Arrow -- "Spring 2011" apparently, northern hemisphere Spring obviously. So around Easter, I guess.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Apparently this little mother****er is the single most important competitive pokemon for the entire 5th Gen metagame:

Doryuuzu

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Notice he said "important," not "unbeatable."

You want unbeatable? Emonga. ****.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
still too busy ricky, hopefully over christmas.

i just bred a kibago with full HP, attack and speed, and 28 sp def :D

WOW leisha!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
my mum got angry at a driver and called him a 'nuffie' and then a 'nuff nuff'
would make great pokemon imo
nuffie evolves into nuff-nuff evolves into tough-nuff

Top Bottom