• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Honestly, if Afro Thundah won the tournament (both of them actually, with some help of course in doubles). Then he should be allowed to talk some trash right? I mean he earned it pretty much.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Honestly, if Afro Thundah won the tournament (both of them actually, with some help of course in doubles). Then he should be allowed to talk some trash right? I mean he earned it pretty much.

If that was the case, then this community would be more like the MvC2 community. And this would be a direct example..lets say..dark prince.
clockwork vs dark prince.
youtube it.

AfroQT

Smash Master
If that was the case, then this community would be more like the MvC2 community. And this would be a direct example..lets say..dark prince.
clockwork vs dark prince.
youtube it.
K but i didnt talk trash to ANYONE, your just makin **** up to recieve random *** attention. With your bull**** "negative shoutouts". Go away.

Also HOW ABOUT DAT DK? HE STILL BAD?

(and thats trash talk)
EDIT: (Hbox and h1ro being the only exception)

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
-50dkp

afro i dont know who you are, but i want to play you so bad! though i know if you're dk im done for until i get more practice :-p

AfroQT

Smash Master
-50dkp

afro i dont know who you are, but i want to play you so bad! though i know if you're dk im done for until i get more practice :-p
Im the kid with the afro that would walk up to you (at complete random) and be like "BANE HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR THE GnW'S OF FLORIDA".

Laijin

Smash Hero
K but i didnt talk trash to ANYONE, your just makin **** up to recieve random *** attention. With your bull**** "negative shoutouts". Go away.

Also HOW ABOUT DAT DK? HE STILL BAD?

(and thats trash talk)
EDIT: (Hbox and h1ro being the only exception)
Why would I care about receiving attention on smashboards?
omg..your making me cry. T__T

AfroQT

Smash Master
Why would I care about receiving attention on smashboards?
omg..your making me cry. T__T
I dont know but you are the first person i've ever seen do a "negative shoutout". If you dont like trashtalk...no one cares rofl. Deal with it. Not to mention i dont remember ever talking trash, neither does Lambchops (talking about his c0ck is not trashtalk). Out of everything you coulda posted at gigabits you posted that you didnt like how we "trashtalked" as if we were the first people in the history of the world to do so.

PointOfPost: TRASHTALKHAPPENSDEALWITITALSODOYOUTHINKDKISGOODNOWSINCEYOULOSTTOHIM?

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
not gonna lie. that melee video made me laugh pretty hard. what a fvcking scrub. honestly.

quit life.

ty chops for that video lol

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Dont hype yourself up on the forums then.

It also didnt help that i believed hungry and zoro had something against me. After hard knocks (where i was being insulted during my fight against Dguy), forum posts, and **** i heard from other people i was sure that WATO just didnt like me. But after this gigs i got alot of respect for you and Hbox (especially for the amazing comeback in doubles).
lol, if you knew me, then you would know that when i hype myself up and i am freaking joking around. Either way, we played last tourney and i gave you your props, so im not sure what the problem was.

-hiro

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
So, June Gigs will host Melee or Brawl? I really don't care as long as there's an event in June/July =\

@ Laijin - **** talking is part of the mindgame world son!

(Looking forward for some Melee/Brawlfests, my Melee Marth is out of shape!)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
The homeless guy who decided to lecture some of us, and the Mario Paint Composer at the end of this tournament made it the best one ever...Metaknight dittos that I saw made it suck.

Equi

Smash Ace
The homeless guy who decided to lecture some of us, and the Mario Paint Composer at the end of this tournament made it the best one ever...Metaknight dittos that I saw made it suck.
lmao i remember that

we were way too smashed out and tired to care

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
So, June Gigs will host Melee or Brawl? I really don't care as long as there's an event in June/July =\

@ Laijin - **** talking is part of the mindgame world son!

(Looking forward for some Melee/Brawlfests, my Melee Marth is out of shape!)
Gigabits will be having a Brawl tournament on 6/21 and a Melee tournament on 7/19.

Take your pick.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone BONESAW here. I would just like to say for my first Gigs tournament, I had a pretty great time except for losing about 10 pounds from sweating. Anyways, I want to thank the hosts and everyone else involved for running a pretty good tournament. Well here are my shout outs:

Force- You got a good link dude, we had some good matches, hope to play you again soon.

Galeon- What can I say man, unlike Seibrik I had to fight an FIU guy second round, kinda sucked but you played well man. Keep it going with Lucas, and that Wario was pretty sick.

Nero - I believe you were one of the many MK's i fought, good matches man hope to see you next gigs.

Ted Boosley- Watched your match man, it was so epic especially with your Leonidas War Cry. (Sorry Equi)

Afro- Good stuff man you know I love you son, POR MEXICO. (Don't forget Jungle Japes)

Chops- your snake is crazy man, hope i can play you nest time.

Bane- I was so caught odd guard by your GW because i haven't really fought any, so i guess your wlcome for the MK strats. Good matches man.

GMoney- Your crew is crazy man, but i had a fun time playing our matches, good MK man, hope to play you again.

Rx- didn't get to play bro in the tournament, but we had some good friendlies, hope to play you next time.

Colbol- I didn't play but i saw you play against my man Chaz, and your Toon Link is pretty sick man.

Linguini- Your DK got really bro, keep it up and hope to play next time

Phanna- Your marth was really good man, all of our matches could have gone either way.

Nick Riddle- Sorry man for that crazy screaming, but that match was the funniest match of the night

Equi- your MK got a lot better from last i saw it, keep it up dude (Fun stuff with all of us cramped in the car and Denny's) .

Of course to my FIU Peeps- Good stuff Chaz, Danny, Tommy G,Galeon, and SIEBRIK. you all did good, we just gotta counter those snakes

Well thats all I can remember, for those of you i forgot good matches, and hope to see at next Gigs.

SFL FTW

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sup GDX, I gave probs to Force at Polmexs houes...

Anyways I like to play you and Force again.
hmm...that probably wont be possible until brawl bash III, if you're even going, or more logically manko's on sunday.

i gotta call Mike (polmex) today to ask about brawl bash III >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom