• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
Super Late Shoutouts. sorry i was too lazy before
but here its is...

Shoutouts:
WATO:best crew:)
Zoro-ok I will
Marin-don’t let zoro get to you, ur better than that(jk ily zoro)
Kyon- Best Pikachu eva!!! I love hanging out with you at tournys and thanks for always being there for me
Vericz- sorry I took up space in the car where the tv should have been. los negros is too good! lol
Hbox- Congrats on 3rd in teams, thanks for supporting me on my matches, <33
Hiroshi- I <3333 you, thanks so much for letting put my toy in your car. Don’t be upset wato will **** next tourney I can feel it.
Al- many thanks for driving me there, and im glad u found ur new main.

Duran-ur Kirby is crazy! protect ur source of power from kyon. lol
Sprinkles- we need to play, we been saying we would for like 3 tournys now, i need to play best yoshi in fl.

Phanna & UberIce- best match of the day for real. There was no spamming, no camping just actual playing. Plus chain grab to spike death combo blew me away, too good!
Linguini- now you know im the SD queen as Zoro calls it, never counterpicking frigate again, ive learned my lesson
Dutch- First tounry, I hope u had fun. More matches next time, k?
Juwario?– Closest matches of the day, one hit ftw, I just got lucky lol, nice wario!
Bane- G&W! dare I say more, ill get you next with my new platform turnip technique(thx btw)
Kei-kei- I was one match away, one match for being in the 32-man bracket. I hope it went better for u.
Afro- you owe me a match!! congrats on the tourny win. i will be the first girl, if u remember what i mean.
Fearless- i owe u ditto, catch me early next time.
Colbol- lol thx but ur too good all around, i definitely want to play u again
GDX &Force- it was cool talking to u guys,i hope Jacon turned out fun for u guys
Force i want some matches next time!!

Final Note: ppl bring more tvs! other than that i had fun,
and Wato will be taking this next time. <3
:p

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
I tend to do this thing called "observing." Not necessarily watching smash, but taking in my surroundings. In other words, I spend much more time thinking than conversing.

I might be able to hit Manko's, but I'll have to dash dance my way past the whole parent johning junk. Yeah, if you didn't catch it, I'm a high school student [finally getting into my senior year]. I usually wear a UF hat, so that's your best bet on pointing me out. My actual tag is CultofRubik. My rubik's cube t-shirt was ruined = my signature beacon, lol.

In Melee, I main Fox and second/also play Marth, Sheik, and Falco. [lol i r a tier *****]
I don't really know who I main in Brawl yet though.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
For the record, I am stepping in since there is a total lack of moderation here. Any more derogatory posts, racial epithets, and direct threats will result in an immediate ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom