• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/02/09 GIGABITS - MAY I have a Melee

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
andy you don't need any backup after me.

If you don't team with hbox or rankcrank or softamongo, then i will be there waiting

<3 and i will **** hbox

031/021

Smash Cadet
get on aim juan

plz

edit: bus station is at 555 north john young parkway or some ****.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
tl;dr version: lights out is at 2AM and we're not housing any extra people

Anyone who has been given the OK to be at our house tommorrow (which is already more people than I would have wanted :)) needs to know right now that ALL smash is ending at 2 AM, and everyone is STFUing and going to sleep.

The reason for this is because last time people were playing until 5AM, which in turn caused me to be no longer tired, causing me to stay up until 7AM, and then get 3 hours of sleep before the tournament.

If you do not like this, then I hope you are immune to fire, because I will be burning you alive.

This is (for the most part) serious. At 2AM I am shutting off everything and unplugging everything.
And then everyone is going to use their indoor voices and turn off the lights and go to sleep.

It's not because I hate any of the people we're housing, it's just because I never get good sleep before tournaments, and this tournament now officially means a lot to me.

Also, Georgia, when you see this, someone post me a list of all the people in your car, and exactly when you think you'll be getting here.

I would really appreciate this.

And also also,
From what I know, we are housing seven people tomorrow(friday night)
5 Georgians
and Colbol and Frames

If anyone else thought they were housing here, please get in touch with either me or QDVS, because you're probably not.

I don't know if and/or who we are housing saturday night, but I have REALLY important exams, and so you better be very quiet people and plan on going to sleep very immediately.

I'm sorry I have to set early limits, but me, amber, and andy all have final exams on Monday, and we need to get legitimate nights sleep so that we can study all day Sunday.

If any of this comes out non-sensical, please note that it's very late, and forgive me. I just wanted to give fair warning for anyone coming over 2m.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
john laying down the law.

i really wanna go to this, but i hope tehres a stream. havent kept up since i last posted about a stream. but yerrrrp.

vericz

Smash Champion

Anyone who has been given the OK to be at our house tommorrow (which is already more people than I would have wanted :)) needs to know right now that ALL smash is ending at 2 AM, and everyone is STFUing and going to sleep.

The reason for this is because last time people were playing until 5AM, which in turn caused me to be no longer tired, causing me to stay up until 7AM, and then get 3 hours of sleep before the tournament.

If you do not like this, then I hope you are immune to fire, because I will be burning you alive.

This is (for the most part) serious. At 2AM I am shutting off everything and unplugging everything.
And then everyone is going to use their indoor voices and turn off the lights and go to sleep.

It's not because I hate any of the people we're housing, it's just because I never get good sleep before tournaments, and this tournament now officially means a lot to me.

Also, Georgia, when you see this, someone post me a list of all the people in your car, and exactly when you think you'll be getting here.

I would really appreciate this.

And also also,
From what I know, we are housing seven people tomorrow(friday night)
5 Georgians
and Colbol and Frames

If anyone else thought they were housing here, please get in touch with either me or QDVS, because you're probably not.

I don't know if and/or who we are housing saturday night, but I have REALLY important exams, and so you better be very quiet people and plan on going to sleep very immediately.

I'm sorry I have to set early limits, but me, amber, and andy all have final exams on Monday, and we need to get legitimate nights sleep so that we can study all day Sunday.

If any of this comes out non-sensical, please note that it's very late, and forgive me. I just wanted to give fair warning for anyone coming over 2m.
your house your rules!! I also plan on getting a good nights rest. And i already took all my finals :)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
i can understand why you wouldn't want someone loud like dogy up past 2, but if they're just playing would the sound of the joysticks really keep you up?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*laughs hysterically and rolls eyes*.

Ok, im just the messenger.

I think there's supposed to be 4 of us; im not sure about cornel, and Im actually not so sure if I want to come myself atm. (That's nothing new).

From what I've been told, they would not be leaving ATL till 11pm tonight. That would put them at my house at 1am, and then (im guessing) in CFL at 3:30-4amEdit lol, worked the time wrong in my head. This is of course assuming

1) stuff happens on time
2) time is rounded DOWN.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo.

Yeah if you have a problem with it go fight pb&j. I'll probably be asleep regardless. Tired of the bull**** I have to deal with atm.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
man, THIS IS SO GAY.

I CANT STAY FOR SINGLES!!!!!!!!!!

FVCKKKKK!!!!!

why do i always miss melee gigs. i was gonna destroy at this.

oh wells, i'll **** you guys in dub dubs. and apollo,

i'll $5 ironman you!!!!!!!!

any quick and simple MM's?
like $2-3
most likely my sheik or falco, maybe fox?

-hiro

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
oof. Actually.

I did that time all wrong in my head, I stopped in Valdosta.

XD

if they get here 'round 1am, we wouldnt get to CFL till 6:30/7 in the morning. I completely forgot the main reason why I didnt like this idea in the first place.

Finch

Smash Lord
Dogy please come I want us to be friends

I voted for you in the poll.

If you come I'll give you some friend chicken and watermelon

I just made myself hungry

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Is a live stream going to be available for this? I don't have anything better to do once I get back from my SAT.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yeah, im lookin to come; doubt I'll actually enter anything cause I dont like the timeframe. Im a b**ch, whatever. I just need to get the **** out of this house.

Offering me watermelon doenst help the situation, i hate watermelon. Shoulda stopped at cihcken.

TVs, hmm. I'll have to wait till they get there to see how much room we have in the car. I might be able to bring the "gameboy tv" as the other communities call it.

Yeah, my tourney tv is so ballin it's already got youtube views. Where's your "gay lil tv" at, Hiro? :p

And last, I hope there's livestream. I'll sit there and do commentary all day. Super jank.

Laijin

Smash Hero
yeah, im lookin to come; doubt I'll actually enter anything cause I dont like the timeframe. Im a b**ch, whatever. I just need to get the **** out of this house.

Offering me watermelon doenst help the situation, i hate watermelon. Shoulda stopped at cihcken.

TVs, hmm. I'll have to wait till they get there to see how much room we have in the car. I might be able to bring the "gameboy tv" as the other communities call it.

Yeah, my tourney tv is so ballin it's already got youtube views. Where's your "gay lil tv" at, Hiro? :p

And last, I hope there's livestream. I'll sit there and do commentary all day. Super jank.
1. You should commentate my matches bro.
2. Bring some fighting games for dat tv yo. I wanna run through some people in Guilty Gear, Street Fighter 4 or whatever you happen to bring.

lamugi

Smash Lord
yeah so im not going now since polmex *****ed out, if this was brawl hed be there in an instant idk why either since he doesnt even place in bral now. good **** mike way to let us down again!

OverLade

Smash Hero
yeah so im not going now since polmex *****ed out, if this was brawl hed be there in an instant idk why either since he doesnt even place in bral now. good **** mike way to let us down again!
Yo Come to Sugoi's smashfest. =D

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Noooooooooooooooooooooo, Polmex and Lamugi! I was looking forward to seeing you guys again!

And Rock, I hope that means you're coming.

This **** should be awesome!

Top Bottom