• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

OverLade

Smash Hero
If I could travel I'd switch up my Teammates often. I've got that list I still need to go through.

Sadly I have grad night this tourney........ T_T

**** Katey Perry, Lloyd and Metro station...I want Gigs.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
yeah i remember and it was amazing until mk showed up and ****ed everything up lol

idk i might choose to team with gamedragon permanently if i decide to play kirby in teams from now on or something im actually thinking about playing him in teams at least some of this gigs

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i thought i was passed nick's marth phase, but then he transferred his marth gayness to Force. now i have marth gayness 15 minutes away from me :urg:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Doesnt matter none of yall winnin teams...

there will be alot of 0-1 0-2 comebacks here....alot of third matches an 5th matches an probably 10th matches...Because the mighty ducks...

Will Prevail!!! We have to, Disney is ****ing watching...

-Spike-

Smash Ace
**** Im really curious to who Seibrik is teaming with. Do you think he's bringing an out of stater or is he gonna bring some randomn guy nobody knows about. Or is he just gonna show up and steal someone's partner LOL. (Because we all know a majority of you would ditch your partner to team with him XD)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
without knowing seibrik's partner, i think he'll get at least top 3 teams still. his MK is pretty effective in teams, when he isnt suiciding by ******** upBs

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
LOL tooooooo good.....

nick like i said in that phone call hungrybox and I are going to rappee you.... I still eat MKs all day son. never scared!!!
i've been secretly training daily, so I think im going to be entering singles this time around if I dont get tired or bored which usually always happens.

nick.... I"M GOING TO KILL YOU!!

GG's to everyone were going to beat. GIGS is always hype now.

Nick we should def team for GENESIS, I already have those days off from work.

oh and i'm straight in every matchup... I just don't know how to fight reflex's PT trainer, I was getting the hang of it later that set. I think i'll be fine now.

$5 Dolla MM any MK... including Seibrik... bring it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the one thing xYz and some other GWs that dont do that they need to learn

Bucket Breaking

seriously

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm stubborn... and I will never use bucket breaking because of my impressive DI son...

look me up on google.

Finch

Smash Lord
Are you serious bucket braking is easy just do it, it's like being able to meteor cancel every move in the game it's so retardedly broken rofl. I don't even play brawl and I can do it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Are you serious bucket braking is easy just do it, it's like being able to meteor cancel every move in the game it's so retardedly broken rofl. I don't even play brawl and I can do it.

It's nothing like being able to meteor cancel every move in the game.

what are you talking about

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Seibrik get at me for MM's.

I'll do my MK vs your various things for various denominations of cash.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Truuu I didn't realize gigs was already here again. GDX are we still teamin?

Spacies still need to money match my kirby.

$2

I picked up Fox too.

$1 money matches vs my fox

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Will you need to learn bucket braking other wise you'll die alot faster than you should and being stubborn never helped anyone so learn the ****, oh and idk about genesis lol at you and hungry "******" us lets just play the set then it'll be ggs in the end, i'll just pull out a random character and **** you guys (double mk) lmao but no let see what happens if you guys dont lose b4 fighting us or vise versa

who is chaz teaming with?

and who's flatsoda's friend?

Is DC coming?

Top Bottom