• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/19 Gigabits - The Melee exploded into a Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
I don't feel like going through this entire thread, but vZakat and myself will be showing up to this epic first Gigs Brawl tournament. It should be lots of fun.

Gindler

Smash Champion
It should be lots of unfun, oooooo i'm clever.......

but yeah, it should be fun, i've heard good things about this gigs place even though the location (behind a mcdonald's) is a bit standoffish. Then again I'm often pleasantly surprised. I'll probably have to look for a doubles partner, i mean i'll already be there might as well waste even more of my money :p

Gindler

Smash Champion
I live on campus at UCF...

It's in the same plaza as a McDonalds, but it's not literally sitting in some dark place behind some lone mcdonalds, that's what he made it sound like LOL!!!

:colorful:
Ha, sorry I guess I was just being overdramatic

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It should be lots of unfun, oooooo i'm clever.......

but yeah, it should be fun, i've heard good things about this gigs place even though the location (behind a mcdonald's) is a bit standoffish. Then again I'm often pleasantly surprised. I'll probably have to look for a doubles partner, i mean i'll already be there might as well waste even more of my money :p
whats that, you need a teammate? GDX is here!

Gindler

Smash Champion
whats that, you need a teammate? GDX is here!
Ha, I don't know if I'm high caliber enough to be on a team with the legendary GDX. I'll see if that's the week of my ortho appointment (yeah braces suck). And if my roomie wants to still be on a team :p But perhaps we'll play at the HK tourney if you're going to view eachothers skill, I'll be sure to stand out for obvious reasons.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
But seriously, who is GameDragonX, and what caliber does it take to be on his team?

And MM?

Also Ted Boosley is a noob, he told me yesterday.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
But seriously, who is GameDragonX, and what caliber does it take to be on his team?
Seriously.

There's all these new people around now...I'm hoping that they actually keep playing after the first couple of tournaments...that'd be cool.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
there are some new people around UCF who are really good, the ones ive noticed so far have been doc and his buddy jermaine (spelling sry), and this one other JT pikmin dude

ohh and will u still down for some team ownage?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gdx is a legend... i mean...hes a ****ing dragon, cmon guys.
i lol'd.

seriously though, I don't really have a consistent partner for teams. My best friend who I teamed with in Melee all the time lives in Gainesville, so practicing together sometimes is alittle hard

There's all these new people around now...I'm hoping that they actually keep playing after the first couple of tournaments...that'd be cool.
I plan to go to every possible tournament that I can from Tampa to Orlando and everything inbetween, no matter if get my *** handed or hold up the name of the legendary GDX (...lol again). Cant get better without playing the best, right? Maybe i can even stumble into a crew or something

Gindler

Smash Champion
there are some new people around UCF who are really good, the ones ive noticed so far have been doc and his buddy jermaine (spelling sry), and this one other JT pikmin dude

ohh and will u still down for some team ownage?
Yeah I want to play Doc and that JT kid, I hear yoshi's a god olimar counter. But yeah I hear doc is even better than crom with snake so I hope to play one of them at the tourney :p

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
See?

People think you can do it.

**** em up Bifocals. Don't be epic phail again. D:
heh, well from what I've heard talking to dguy brawl shouldn't be nearly as rough on my hand as Melee so there's actually a pretty good chance I won't be made of aids and phail this time around, especially if rearringing the controls is tournament legal.

Personally if I've had a good time and seen at least one humiliation kill I consider a tournament to be a success >P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom